zen ✧ we don't talk anymore

– zen x reader, song based
– word count; 1107

[📱🗣🔇]

we don't talk anymore
like we used to do
we don't laugh anymore
what was all of it for
oh, we don't talk anymore
like we used to do

it had been nearly two months since yours and zen's breakup, and he still wasn't over it; nor had he heard from you since.

your only way of contacting each other was through rfa messenger app. but, after the breakup - you never came back to the rfa. in fact, you hadn't even read any of the chatrooms. and not only did that hurt zen, it hurt all of the other rfa members as well. it was like the time when rika left, and no one knew what to do.

zen picked up his phone and opened the rfa messenger app, in hope that something would have changed. to his surprise, when he did open the app, a chatroom called 'urgent' popped up.

[707, jaehee kang, jumin han, yoosung★, ZEN]

707: finally, everyone's here!!

707: i have HUGE news!!!!

jaehee kang: luciel, is everything alright?

707: it's about y/n.

zen's heart started beating more rapidly at the sight of your name. what happened? were you ok? were you coming back?

707: it's not much... but i found her on some social media.

yoosung★: social media!?!

707: ya, specifically instagram.

ZEN: what's her username?!

707: it's u/n.

[ZEN has left the chatroom.]

as soon as zen had left the chatroom, the first thing he did was open the instagram app and search your username. and there it was, your profile.

i just heard you found the one
you've been looking
you've been looking for
i wish i would have known that
wasn't me
cause even after all this time
i still wonder
why i can't move on
just the way you did so easily

zen started scrolling through your posted photos, until one particular photo caught his eye.

he clicked on the photo, that was posted one week ago, and his heart completely dropped.

in the photo, there was you and a boy he had never seen before. you were both side hugging each other quite tightly and had huge grins on your faces.

don't wanna know
kind of dress you're wearing tonight
if he's holding onto you so tight
the way i did before
i overdosed
should've known your love was
a game
now i can't get you out of my brain
oh, it's such a shame

zen was already making assumptions on who this guy would be, but he had no idea. he had never seen him before, nor had you ever mentioned another boy apart from the rfa members to him.