Natalie I

Look, it wasn't my idea to get separated from my family at the age of 7.The memories.I barley even remember what my brothers face looks like and I don't even know my dad. For a year me and my twin brother-Nico-were alone on the streets with no food,no money.Just surviving on our own. My last birthday I turned 14 and that's when I found out I was a Half-Blood.Ok,back to reality. I'm strolling in the woods near the Long Island Sound just searching and searching for a place to sleep, searching for food. That's when I hear a snarl, a very un-human like snarl. I spin around and find myself face-to-face with a giant black dog, it was at least 3 feet tall.I froze in place just waiting for something to happen."Well Goodbye world" I mutter to my self.But something unexpected happened,this creature just walks right past me like I'm not a threat..What The Hell? I turn back around and see gates that for sure we're not there before. On the top was writing but somehow I read it. "Camp Half-Blood" I say to myself. I hear a girls voice "Who are you?". She had cruel features,long brown hair tied in a bandanna. What scared me the most? Her long bronze sword. "Natalie di Angelo" I say with a slightly scared tone. The girls eyes widened "Di Angelo?" She says with a puzzled tone. I nodded. She stuck out her hand for a shake "Clarisse La Rue". Recuantly I shake her hand " Follow me". Of course I followed, I found myself standing in a medow with at least 20 ancient temples- Wait temples? Not temples,cabins. "This,Is Camp Half-Blood" said Clarisse. I looked around in awe "Wow... This is awesome" I say. She smirks "Chiron!" She yells. "Who's Chiron?" I ask, "You'll see" . A man on a horse-Wait What No,A Man Attached to a horse-comes up to us "Your-Your a centaur" I say with my mouth hanging open. "Yes Indeed I am child,Clarisse go back to your cabin and you" he looked at me "We have a lot to talk about".