Natalie VII

I don't know how but my day was just amazing. So first I accidentally woke up my brother and the look on his face was priceless. Then in sword fighting class I beat Jason (My Crush) and I got praised, well kinda. Then after everybody left the arena Jason confessed that he likes me. Best. Day. Ever. Then he asked me to meet him on the beach at 8pm tonight and he said "dress nice". Could it be a date? I went over to the Aphrodite cabin where I met the head councillor, Piper McLean. She agreed to help. Eventually she found a dress and heels for me to wear and I approved. It was a red strap-less dress with black heels. We became good friends and she called her best friend Annabeth Chase, and boyfriend Leo Valdez. Annabeth had honey blonde hair which curled over her shoulders, her camp necklace with 7 beads, but the most intimidating part about her? Her eyes. They were storm cloud grey. Pipers boyfriend had curly brown hair and his facial features were impish like a Latino Santas elf. The 4 of us talked and then I realized the time.
"Oh shoot"
"What is it?" Annabeth asked
"She has a date in half an hour!" Piper said
"Oh gods" Leo facepalmed
"See ya later Leo" me and Annabeth said in unison
Piper kissed Leo and smiled "See ya". And just like that the three of us were gone. Piper did my hair and Annabeth did my make-up. I was about to leave when Piper said "hold on"
I stopped "What?"
"Aren't you going to the beach with him?"asked Annabeth
I got what they were saying and put a bikini under my dress. And just like that I was out the door.
I got to the beach and Jason was waiting there "Sorry I'm late"
"It's alright" he flashed me a smile."you look nice". I smiled "Thanks, you look good to"
He took my hand and we started walking along the beach watching the sunset. We joked around with each other and got to know each other more. He stopped and asked "Swimming?" He held out his hand. I rolled my eyes "Of course". He took off his shirt and I blushed. I took off my dress and grabbed his hand pulling him into the water with me. When we were about knee deep in the water we stopped and admired the view. "It's beautiful" I said. "I know" he replied. We faced each other and he whispered in my ear "I love you". I blushed and did the appropriate thing. I leaned in, he met me half way and just like that we melted into a kiss. We hugged and I whispered back "I love you too".