Jason XI

After the first meeting, I was terrified. Of course I didn't admit it. That's when Natalie saw the oracle and Chiron called Me,Leo,Percy and Annabeth to discuss the prophecy and the quest. There was one line, The forge and the spark shall break the gates. The spark meant Zeus and the forge meant Hephaestus. Natalie chose me and Leo to join in on the quest and we agreed. Leo would have our transport done by the morning. Once the meeting ended it was dinner time. Chiron allowed Me, Leo and Natalie so sit at the same table so we could make a plan, Chiron stomped his hoof on the marble tiles to get everybody's attention "As most of you know, we have yet another war coming between us and the Giants and Titans. Their joining forces to try and defeat us..Also" Chiron gave Natalie a sympathy stare "three demigods are leaving for a quest to the lands of Ancient Greece, to find Natalie's brother, Nico. He's been taken hostage by the Giants and Titans. Those three, Jason, Leo and Natalie will leave tomorrow afternoon." Everyone muttered with concern. The conch horn blew and dinner was over. "Well, I'm going to go start on the boat see ya guys tomorrow." Leo took off leaving me and Natalie alone."Come on" I took her hand and we started walking. I looked over at her and her bottom lip was quavering, she looked like she was going to cry any minute now. I stopped walking and pulled her into a hug "Let it out.". She put her head on my shoulder and started sobbing. I rested my head on top of hers. "Thanks" she said.
"For what?" I asked.
She pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eyes "For being there". I wiped a tear from her cheek and she pulled me into a kiss. After that scene we smiled and continued walking. We got to the Hades cabin "Night." I kissed her cheek. "Night Grace." She smirked and went into her cabin. I walked back to my cabin and went to bed. Lucky for me I had no dreams.