Natalie XVII

After I defeated that giant on my own, I honestly felt like passing out. I only fought to stay alert for Nico's sake. After the four of us got back on the boat, Jason explained the whole holding hands thing to Nico since he would NOT stop pestering us about it. Immediately after he finished talking I passed out. And of course, I had dreams. My dream was basically a reflection on this whole quest, just when I thought the dream was over, a face appears out of the gloom. It was my best giant friend, Alcyoneus! (Pure sarcasm right there). "You will pay for my death daughter of the underworld.". I woke up to see the Long Island Sound in the distance. Leo muttered "Home sweet home.".

Leo docked the boat and we all got off, it was around 4-5am? I don't know but around that time. Since everyone was sleeping we decided to go to the Big House and see Chiron. Jason opened the door and we sneaked inside. I knocked on Chiron's door and surprisingly it swung open immediately. Chiron stared at us, with a look of joy and relief. "Welcome back.". We all smiled and explained our sides of the story. He started at Nico then came to Me, Leo and Jason. He nodded and was happy to hear our quest was a success. I went back to my cabin with Nico, "I'm happy for you."
I stared at him, confused "What did I do?"
He shrugged "For starters, you got the guy of your dreams, and completed a quest, and I forgot to mention, defeated a giant single handed."
"True.". He smiled and we both got a proper good nights sleep.