Jason IV

I have to say, being a son of Zeus is really hard. Everybody comes to you for advice and they all look up to you as a leader. Dinner came and I can only explain it in one word: Worrying. Only reason being is that 2 demigods were claimed. And I know your probably thinking "isn't that a good thing?" Or "why are you so worried?". It's a bad thing because they were claimed by Hades. Yes, Hades. That means he broke his own oath. In my opinion Not Good. But on the bright side, Natalie is amazingly beautiful. With her dark hair tied up and those intimidating dark eyes, obviously my type. After campfire I caught up with her and her brother Nico, "Hey" I said. When Natalie saw me she told her brother "Go back to our cabin I'll be right there" he nodded and took off. She turned to me and said "Hi." I realized I was staring. "How does it feel?" I asked,probably blushing. "What do you mean?" She gave me a puzzled look, "Being claimed by Hades" I quickly replied. "Well, it's surprising and a bit scary" she said with a sarcastic tone. I just nodded " I know how you feel".She tilted her head with confusion "How?". I sighed "My dads Zeus". She stared at me with amazement and I clearly see she was blushing and then I started blushing too. "That's so cool!" She said with amazement and a wide grin showing her perfect white teeth. "Uh, Not really" I stammered, "Why?" She frowned.
I shrugged "I guess because everybody looks at me like a leader". She nodded. The conch horn blew and it was time to get back to our cabins and get to bed. "Well, time for bed" I said with a slight yawn."Yea. Guess so" she smiled at me."Hey,before you go. What's your name?" She asked. "Jason. Jason Grace" I replied. She smiled "See ya Jason". She walked back to her cabin and I exhaled "She's one heck of a girl" I smiled and went back to my cabin.