Nico IX

All I remember is waking up in the middle of the night in my cabin and seeing a giant face looming over me. I couldn't make out the details but his/her voice was deep. "You will make an excellent feature to start this war.." He/she said in a cruel tone. After that I blacked out.

I woke up in a black cell with barley any light. Just one oil lamp hanging from the ceiling. I sent my sister a dream vision and I really hope she got it. All I have is my sword, and 8 pomegranate seeds from the underworld one barley lets me last a day. I dosed off and had dreams...Yay....I saw my sister and all the other head councillors sitting around a ping pong table like a meeting. From what I heard, the Titans And Giants were going to rise again and join forces with each other to try and take over our world...Again... Then i noticed that Natalie and Jason were what? Holding hands. Ok. I'm going to talk her about that when I get back (assuming I live). Then it came to me, my captors.. They must be the Giants and Titans. That's why the person/thing who captured me said "'You will make an excellent feature to start this war'". I broke out of my trance and heard footsteps. Think fast Nico, think fast. I decided to play it like I was unconscious by, breathing but breathing shallowly. "Perfect...They will walk right into our trap...Bah. All the other Giants said this wouldn't work....I have lots of faith in this plan. They will come to rescue him and fail..". After they left I shivered. I sent a dream vision to Natalie explaining what he said and their plan to capture all of us and rule.. . I ate a pomegranate seed and blacked out once more.