Natalie X

After that council meeting, oh I don't know what I felt. A mix between Grief,Anger and Sadness. I didn't want to go to the oracle but I had to. That's the only way I can get Nico back. I went up to the attic in the Big House and it was filled with artifacts. There was a dragon claw, and a pink scarf-Wait What? At the end of the room is what I assumed was the oracle. She was a shriveled up mummy with a sorta hippy personality. A tye-dye dress and a peace sign necklace. I walked towards it and all the burned out candles lit up, a raspy voice like snakes hissing spoke: "I am the spirit of Delphi, approach speaker and ask...". I was creeped out but I still continued "Um, how can I find my brother?"
"Travel to the ancient lands, Seek out what you desire
The Giants bane, the Titans curse...
The forge and the spark shall break the gates
And death unleash through shadows rage..."
I was speechless. Forge and spark?. I left the attic feeling very shaken up. I found Chiron in his study and knocked on the door. "Come in." He told me. I went in and told him my prophecy. After I finished, he stayed silent for about 5 minutes then he said, "Well, the forge and the spark, I think that's Zeus and Hephaestus.". I paused "Do you want to call another meeting or...?"
"I think it's for the best."
I nodded.

Everyone arrived (Everyone meaning Leo, Jason, Percy, And Annabeth). We discussed the prophecy and made a final decision that..."I think it's pretty clear that Jason is the spark and a child of Hephaestus is the forge." Percy said
We all nodded in agreement. "But Natalie who's the forge" Asked Leo. I gave him the dumbest look I could pull off "oh gods I never thought of that" I said sarcastically. Percy and Annabeth were trying not to laugh. Leo came to his senses and decided "Oh you want me to go? Sure.". We all burst out laughing. "Alright it's settled Me, Jason and Leo leave tomorrow afternoon." I said cheerfully. "Yeah but transportation?" Jason asked. "Did not think of that" Leo said. I snapped my fingers "Leo, can you make a boat by tonight?"
"Depends on the size. How big?"
"A three seater at least."
He thought about it. "I can do that in 3 hours tops"
"Great." I said " do we have to cover anything else or is that it?". Everyone shook their heads. "Ok I believe this meeting is done." Said Chiron.     
A conch horn blew and it was time for dinner.