Nico V

Well, I have to say last night was very interesting. I woke up to the sound of Fall Out Boy playing on my computer.
A/N: Ok so I'm just gonna put it out that people from the Hephaestus cabin made electronics that demigods can use~ Back to the story 😊
I sat up and bumped my head on the bottom of the top bunk (So confusing to say). I groan and rub my eyes and head "Natalie what the heck?", She pokes her head out from around the corner "Hm?-Oh the music sorry" she gave me that sly grin that I absolutely hated. "It's fine just, if you do it again turn it down" I said sleepily. She nodded and turned off the music. I started dosing off again until she literally pulled me out of bed. "Come on sleepy head! Wake up. We have sword practice after breakfast and I really want to know how to use a sword!" She said cheerfully. I groan again and finally stand up "Fine.". I got dressed in my casual camp T shirt,black jeans and black converse high tops. Natalie hogged the bathroom for about half an hour. She came out in a camp T shirt, jean shorts and black converse like mine but not high tops. Her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. She looked at me and frowned "Your just going to leave your hair like that?"
"No." I replied "You were taking forever in the bathroom"
"Sorry"
"It's fine". I brush out my hair and me and Natalie were out the door. I don't know how she's so cheerful and energetic in the morning. Me? In the morning I'm like a zombie (No pun intended). We took our seats at the Hades table, table 13 and every so often I would see my sister glancing at someone and blushing. "Uh, if you don't mind me asking, who are you looking at?"
"Oh uh, nobody". I raised my eyebrows at her and she scowled at me "Jason. I'm looking at Jason.". I grinned madly "I think somebody likes him"
"Shut up Nico."
"Sorry I'm just teasing you"
"But since you brought it up, I do like him.". She was blushing badly now and I had a smirk on my face. We finished eating, then a conch horn blew and it was time for our first activity. On our way to the arena I kept muttering "She has a crush.". By doing so I received a few slaps on the arm. We got to the arena and picked up our swords. I looked around and saw a few framilliar faces like Connor Stoll, Malcom Pace, Will Solace and Natalie's favourite guy, Jason Grace. Our sword master walked in. He had black tousled hair and sea green eyes "Welcome to the arena, I see a few new faces so let me introduce myself. I'm Percy Jackson."