Jason VIII

Last night was amazing. I can only describe it in one word: Romantic. On Natalie's terms she got to the beach 10 minutes late but I didn't care, as long as she was there. We talked, joked with each other and learned more about each others past. We swam for about five minutes until we were knee deep in the water, we admired the beautiful view of the sunset and I whispered, "I love you". Those ten seconds were the best part about the night. After I said that...She. Kissed. Me and said "I love you too". So romantic. After that we put our clothes back on and thanked each other for the wonderful evening. "See ya tomorrow" she leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Yea see ya" I said with a wide grin. We went our separate ways, back to our cabins. Surprisingly I saw Percy waiting outside my cabin.
"How'd it go" he asked with a smile
"Amazing, She kissed me"
Percy's eyed widened and he broke into a huge grin "No way."
"Yes way" I pointed to my cheek where her lip-gloss left a mark
Percy patted my back "Your a player". "I know" I grinned and we both went back to our cabins.

I woke up to the sound of thunder, then I remembered that it's always thundering in the Zeus cabin. I got dressed in my usual camp t shirt and grey camo shorts, with black and white Nikes. I grabbed a quick snack and locked my door behind me. We had a meeting this morning, so all the head councillors were around a ping-pong table, in the Big House.
I spotted some framilliar faces like Will Solace from the Apollo cabin, Annabeth Chase from the Athena cabin, Leo Valdez from the Hephaestus cabin, Piper McLean from the Aphrodite cabin,and Natalie di Angelo from the Hades cabin. I took my seat at the front, in the middle of the Hades chair and Poseidon chair. I looked around and thought Where's Percy?. And just on queue Percy rushed through the door and took his seat next to me. There was an awkward silence in the room. And Natalie whispered in my ear "Morning". I reply "Morning". I lace my fingers together with hers. About five minutes later Chiron entered the room. "Good morning everyone, I'm happy to see you all on such short notice. As we all know, last summer the Giants rose and were defeated.". Everyone muttered in agreement. "I come to believe that....another threat has come to our attention" he looked at Natalie "My dear would you like to, share your dream"
"It's for our own good so I guess" she replied uneasily
She explained how she saw the depths of Tartarus and somehow both Titans and Giants are making a plan to, once again try and take over our world. Again. Her dream shifted and she was in a room with no lights except for a dim light coming from a cell, there was someone inside that cell but she couldn't make out the details, all she knew is that it was a framilliar voice that said "Hurry, I only have one week left". And that's it.
Uneasy silence filled the room. Then Leo spoke up. "Question, was your brother in the Hades cabin when you woke up?"
Natalie shook her head. I shifted in my chair "Maybe, Nico was the one in the cell..I mean if he's missing it's possible right?". Everyone nodded. Natalie exhaled, obviously holding back tears. "If that's the case, we only have a week to try and get him back" Percy added. I put my hand on top of Natalie's and said "Its ok, we'll find him". "I hope" she replied.
Annabeth spoke up and said "But why would the Giants and Titans want revenge? They both already got beat by us."
"That's the point, they think if they work together we would stand no chance against them" Will added
"If that's it then we have to get ready for yet, another war" Piper said.
"I believe so, I think we need a quest. And I want Natalie to lead it since she had the dream" Chiron said hopefully
Natalie turned so pale she almost looked transparent. "I-I accept the quest" she said her voice full with fear.
Chiron nodded "Go confront the oracle. Other than that this meeting is now over, Natalie, after you see the oracle..Come tell me your prophecy."