Nico XIV

I was starting to worry, I only had two seeds left. I'm stuck in a black cell with pomegranate seeds as a last resort. I have a golden drachma and water but no light, well, not enough light anyway. I look through my pack and, thank the gods, I have a flashlight. I shine the light on my water and threw in my drachma. Please,please work I prayed. "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow please accept my offering." The mist shimmered "Show me, Natalie di Angelo."
Her image rolled across the mist. "Natalie?" I called. She turned and when she saw me, her eyes widened. "Oh my gods. Nico?? Are-are you alright?". I nodded. Two male voices ask "Um Natalie? Who are you talking t-.". I recognized them it was Leo Valdez and Jason Grace. When they saw me I thought they would pass out but instead they stayed silent. "Nico hold on, how many seeds do you have left?" Jason asked still in shock.
"Um, two."
Natalie mumbled "Not good. So not good.."
"Nico listen, we're coming to Greece, and should be there by tomorrow morning. But, we're going to have to search for a smokey grey temple on a hill so it might take us a full day..do you think you can hold out that long?" Leo said
I shrugged "If it takes you guys a whole day it's fine because I'd have one seed left for the following day, hopefully."
They all nodded.
"Oh one more question. I saw the council meeting in a dream... Grace. Why were you and my sister holding hands?" I ask with a slight smirk.
"Ooo Busted!" Leo laughs.
"Uh, we'll explain later right Jason?" Said Natalie
"Yea...sure." He replied.
"Ok lovebirds I have to go. And good luck." I smiled and swiped my hand through the mist and of course, I pass out again.