Natalie III

Wow, just wow. I can't believe I was re-United with my brother after 7 years (Haha like the song :p). He led me to our cabin, well not ours but our temporary one, and I unpacked and got cleaned up. Our cabin leaders, Connor and Travis Stoll led us to dinner. The dining Pavillion was huge, there was over 20 tables for the twenty cabins. We sat down at table 11, the Hermes table. A loud BOOM! Almost made me jump out of my seat. "Settle Down!" Yelled Chiron "I would love to introduce a new demigod who arrived this afternoon. Her name is Natalie di Angelo". An uneasy feeling filled the room. I looked around and locked eyes with a very attractive male. He had blonde hair that came to a point, icy blue eyes, and a scar on his lip. Best thing about him:Glasses. I couldn't tell if it was just the fire but he may have been blushing but I know I was. I looked away and started eating. Suddenly there was a collective gasp and all eyes were on me and my brother. I looked at Nico and he looked at me. Both of us confused. I looked above his head and saw what everybody was staring at. There was a symbol glowing black above our heads. Nico mouthed Uh Oh and everybody bowed." Hail, Nico and Natalie di Angelo, Children of Hades, God of the dead."