Nico XVIII

What a week I had. Getting kidnapped by the Giants and Titans with no food, not to mention dying and coming back.
The four of us got back to camp at exactly 5am, me and Natalie couldn't sleep so we just chilled in our cabin by reading books, listening to music and playing games. We dosed off around 6:30am. It only felt like a few minutes before the conch horn blew and we had to wake up.

Natalie and I did our normal routine and headed to the Pavillion for breakfast, we saw Piper and Leo walking and holding hands. Jason and Natalie saw each other and greeted each other. I sat down at my table and my sister plopped down in front of me and we started eating and chatting about the successful quest.
The horn blew and it was time for archery which I sucked at. To my surprise Natalie had perfect aim, she came up to me few times and fixed my bow so it was actually pointing at the target.
To my surprise quite a few people came up to me and welcomed me back. After archery, Natalie took off somewhere. Thats when Piper and Annabeth ran toward me, Piper asked "Hey Neeks, have you seen Natalie anywhere?"
"Um I think she went towards the forest, with Jason. And don't call me Neeks." I said smirking
They looked at each other and then back at me, grabbing my arms and pulling me along with them to the forest. The three of us spotted Jason and Natalie in a tree looking like they were about to..ya know..Kiss. The three of us stayed quiet until they finished, then we started clapping (Obviously my idea). Just at that moment I knew I was dead, Natalie and Jason climb down from the tree and she gives me the even glare. I gulp, and start running faster then I ever have before.