Chapter 8 (Back To School But Not So Normal?)

'Hello honey! We're home! Come and check what we've got you from the mall!'

Alex raced me down the stairs, and of course, I lost because my legs weren't feeling really good yet.

'Hi Mom! Hi Dad! And who is the cutest of them all? Tammy!' Al and I did the usual drill when my parents came home and we were together hanging out.

'Hello Alex! I haven't seen you in a while!'

'Hi Dad! Do I get anything from the mall?'

'You silly girl!'

I took the bags from Mom and planted a kiss on her cheek. Al and I ran to the living room and sat on the floor, starting to look into the shopping bags.

'Cat! You are screwed!'

'What? Why?'

I followed her eyes and turned around. Katy was standing on the stairs, looking really hurt. She looked like as if her heart had been stabbed and torn out. I have done it again...

'Katy... I'm so sorry...'

'I'm fine, I'm leaving now, bye...'

I immediately went to give her a hug and stared into her crystal blue eyes.

'Why don't you stay for dinner? I am so sorry!'

'No... I have work tomorrow, I'll see you soon and I promise to call you everyday okay?'

'Oh... okay...'

'I love you, bye...'

With that, Katy ran out the door and got into the car and drove off. Everyone was staring at me now, I am so horrible. Al was embracing me, saying words of comfort, but it was no use.

To break the silence, Mom asked 'I'm ordering pizza! Anyone in?'

'I'm going back to my room, see you at school tomorrow Al. I love you .'

I walked up the stairs and closed the door, while tears started to form. I buried myself into my pillows and then fell asleep eventually.

(Alexis's POV)

After Catcat went back to her room, everyone felt a little relaxed. I have seriously never seen my girl this hurt before, she's the most optimistic girl ever, Katy is just making it hard for everyone, even for herself.

'Mom, I guess that I am now going to head back home, take care.'

Cat's Mom hugged me and I left as quickly as possible, I am very close with their family, but this is way too private for me to be involved. I texted Catcat telling her to cheer up, but she hasn't checked it yet. This is so weird, Cat always replies within thirty seconds, man, my sis is really heartbroken.

(Catherina' POV)

(The Next Day)

I woke up to Lacy licking my face clean. I unlocked my phone, it was 7:30am. Great, school again. I got out of bed and took a shower, then put my make-up on and went downstairs for breakfast. Tammy was playing with cereals, she said hi and I microwaved some oatmeal and ate it quickly. I played with Tammy a little then headed back upstairs to get dressed.

I have skipped school for three weeks now, and I missed my friends loads. So first day back to school, known as Katy Perry's little sister, got to look impressive. I walked into my closet, and picked out a crop sweater from forever 21, a circle skirt from Pacsun and a pair of tribal printed leggings from which was also from forever 21, I put on a pair of baby pink platform stilettos. I had to look stunning for the paps.