Chapter 17 (The Best Friend Tag and Death?)

I was waken up by Alex's pillow that hit me on the face.

'What the hell? Leave me alone! Let me sleep!' I slurred.

'Get up! You got to come and see this!'

Alex dragged me up the stairs and up to Katy and John's room. She smirked at me, and I didn't get what she was trying to do or show me.

'Look! Peek inside!'

'No! Are you crazy! Come on, I wanna sleep!'

'Just look!'

I was fed up with Alex. I peeked through the gap and finally understood what Alex's excitement was all about. Katy and John were on bed doing what they were doing. I let out a silent scream and looked at Al.

'You stalked them? How did you find out?'

'I wanna go to toilet, but as I was walking pass I heard your Mom scream. I thought something bad happened, but it turned out that she was... was... well having some fun.'

'Why would she scream? Aren't those actions like what they call pleasurable?'

'I don't know, but my sister said that it sometimes hurt like hell.'

'Ewwww. I don't wanna lose my card ever...'

We both laughed at what I said. Al opened the door until there was a gap wide enough for the both of us to pop our heads in, then looked at me, motioning me to peek in first.

'Al... I don't think...'

'Come on! This is Katy Perry and John Mayer! You just got to watch!'

'She's my Mom! Well not exactly that kind of Mom, but still...'

Al convinced me and made me watch. It was dreadful, but Katy sounded so funny. I have got no idea how the adults do it, but all I know that it is gross. Katy was screaming like crazy. At a point she was telling John to go faster and harder, and at another point she screamed like hell, cried, and swore. John was shouting Katy's name, and moving up and down. What are they doing?

After a while, Alex just pulled me into the room and we stood there. I was shocked to see what laid before me. We were near the ground and I got no idea that they were naked. Katy was screaming like hell and John was moving up and down. The two still haven't noticed us, and Katy grabbed John's you know what and put it into her mouth. John moaned and was pulling on Katy's hair. Why would he even do that? And why would Katy even put John's thing in her mouth? Doesn't she know that men pee with that? Everyone should know that!

I couldn't help it but I spoke.

'Katy, why would you even put John's thing into your mouth? Don't you know that men pee using that? Ewww, Katy that's revolting!'

Katy and John snapped out of their... fantasy and Al switched on the lights. Katy immediately grabbed the sheets and tried to draw them up and cover her body. She was blushing so hard.

'Catcat and Alex! What the hell? Why did you come in and how did you notice?'

Alex told Katy that she was screaming like hell and they didn't close the door. Katy wanted to cry, she was so ashamed of herself.

John got up and went to grab clothes. I was not interested in him at all, in fact, I am not interested in men's body. I slapped my hand over my eyes and Alex's eyes. Somehow John also gave Katy clothing, so she's after us.

'I am going to fucking kill you both!'

Katy was absolutely furious. She made John help catch us, so we were running around the house.