Chapter 16

"Thank god I missed you, Emma," I said, pulling her into my embrace. 

Emma pulled away and turned around, leaving me alone in the hallway.

"Whats wrong darlin?" I asked, placing my traveling case beside the door. 

"Who the fuck is Emily?" She asked, covering her face with her hands.

"I was going to tell you later today" I replied, walking closer to her.

"Did you cheat on me?" She yelled, throwing a pillow towards me. 

"No! Why the heck should I cheat on the freaking love of my life?" I asked, looking down to the floor. 

"Who is she then?" She cried. 

"She's just a silly make-up artist from work who used me and dragged me through mud after my wife divorced me, she means nothing to me" I stated, pulling her into my embrace again. 

"But why did you hire her?" She asked, looking down. 

"I didn't, she just wants to make you jealous" I explained, kissing her forehead. 

"You scared me" She replied. "

I will never lie or be unfaithful to you Emma! You already know that," I said, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. 

"We have been through a lot lately," I said hugging her tightly. 

"I know" She replied, closing her beautiful eyes. 

"You smell so good" She chuckled, taking my leather jacket off. 

"I asked for some days off and guess what," I said, looking deeply into her brown eyes. 

"They said yes?" She exclaimed. 

"Yeah, one week" I replied and kissed her. 

"I want you so badly" I stated, taking a firm held on her hips

"Do you know how hard it is for me when you're working?" She asked between the kisses. 

"When you're not home... I have to look for myself" She said, teasing me.

"Emma" I moaned, taking her shirt off. 

"Stop teasing me so much, you know I can't control myself" I exclaimed, unzipping her jeans. 

"I know" She replied, placing her soft hands on my now hard member. 

"Touch me" She whispered as she slipped off her panties. 

I watched her gasp as my hands wandered down her thighs.

"Jeffrey" She moaned out loud, unzipping my black denim jeans. 

"I love you" I breathed out as I placed two fingers inside her tight heat.