Chapter 18

"How are you, sweetheart?" Jeffrey asked, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. 

"I have no pain anymore" I replied, climbing out of bed. 

"Good," Jeffrey replied, wrapping his strong arms around me. 

"Something wrong?" He asked, looking at me. 

"I feel so many things that it's hard to describe, sometimes it makes me fumble over my words" I paused. 

"I missed our intimate moments, I missed us," I said, kissing his collarbone. 

Jeffrey smirked at me and I knew he was in the mood. He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, and started kissing my neck. 

"I missed this" He moaned as he kissed my stomach. 

"Wait" I exclaimed, stopping him. 

"What baby?" 

"Be careful, I'm afraid" I whispered.

He pulled away and stroked my cheek. 

"I don't want to hurt you" Jeffrey stated, looking away. 

"Please don't turn down sex" I sighed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, looking down at my lips. 

"Yes... Jeff" I whispered. 

Looking up at his face, I felt myself get wet. 

He unbuttoned my shirt between the kisses and unzipped his jeans. 

"Jeffrey" I moaned, pulling down his boxers. 

"Your tits are fucking amazing" He gasped, pressing his mouth to my breasts. 

Without moving his lips from my body he reached down with one hand and gently rubbed my clit through my panties. It felt amazing and his long skilled fingers made me pull my head back in pleasure. 

"I love you" He whispered, kissing my neck

"I love you more" I gasped in pleasure. 

My nails dug into his back as he trailed his lips down the edge of my chin. Jeffrey rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him, and I slowly lowered myself onto him.

"Fuck" He groaned.

He stroked my stomach and it gave me butterflies. Moving faster and harder on top of him, he moaned even louder. 

We switched positions and we both came with a loud moan and he collapsed on top of me. He pulled out and kissed my cheek. 

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me" He gasped, covering our bodies with the bed sheets

"I love you, Jeffrey," I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"We definitely need to change the bedding" I laughed, kissing his collarbone. 

--

"Do you want to go out and eat today?" Jeffrey asked. 

"Of course" I replied, smiling at him. 

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked, grabbing the remote control. 

"Can we watch Supernatural?" I asked. 

"Do you watch Supernatural?" He asked and laughed. 

"Yeah" I replied, smiling. 

"You look pretty hot in season one" I laughed, making him blush.

Jeffrey turned on the TV and covered our bodies with my favorite swollen blankets. Jeffrey wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. 

"Cuddling on the couch with my favorite girl are my favorite thing to do," He said, stroking my stomach. 

"I didn't hurt you earlier did I?" Jeffrey suddenly asked, turning me around. 

"Not at all" I answered, looking down. 

"You're lying," He said, cupping my chin. 

"Okay, It hurt a little, but I swear.... I'm okay" I said and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Believe me, Jeffrey, I'm okay!" I said leaning my face against his bare chest. 

-------------

Short chapter! Sorry 

/Michelle