Chapter 30

Next morning I woke up before Jeffrey. Jeffrey was laying on top of me with his head buried into my neck and he talked in his sleep, it was so freaking cute.

"Wake up baby" I whispered and ran my fingers through his dark hair. "I don't wanna wake up, I just wanna stay in bed and make love to you" He groaned and I chuckled. "Stop it handsome" I giggled and looked down at him. Jeffrey smiled at me and his dimples were showing, I almost melted away. "I'm so in love with you" I said as he rubbed my stomach. Jeffrey was so lovable even though he was dealing with a lot of problems. "I love you more" He replied and smirked at me. "Are you hungry?" He asked and sat up, I just nodded and he chuckled.

Jeffrey made me a delicious sandwich with tuna and salad. Tuna wasn't really something I would normally eat for breakfast, but I was really craving fish and all kinds of seafood.

"I'm so disgusting" I said and looked at Jeffrey. "You're pregnant, not disgusting" He replied and wrapped his arms around me. "Stop, i'm eating" I said and rolled my eyes. Jeffrey pulled away and cocked an eyebrow at me, "Wow your hormones are really acting up" He said and I nodded.

"Jeffrey i'm so sorry" I said and sighed. "Don't worry, I know you didn't mean it" He chuckled and I just looked down at my now empty plate. "I'm so nervous" I said and turned to Jeffrey. "Me too, but i'm so excited" He smiled and rubbed my palms.

**

Jeffrey and I drove to the hospital, and to be honest I was really scared and nervous. Jeffrey held my hand tightly as we walked in and he made me calm down. We took seats in a crowded waiting room and Jeffrey slowly rubbed my thigh. Jeffrey placed a gentle kiss on my lips and I couldn't help but smile.

"Emma Greene" A doctor called and looked at me. We both got up and followed him. "You can sit down next to her" The doctor said to Jeffrey and smiled as I took seat across the the doctor. Jeffrey sat down beside me and held my hand, he was shaking. The doctor pulled my shirt up and put some gel on belly, he guided the ultrasound viewer across my belly and it was so cold. Jeffrey looked at the screen and he had tears in his eyes. I squeezed his hand and smiled, I felt so happy and lucky.

The doctor looked at the screen and narrowed his eyes. "How far along is she?" Jeffrey asked and smiled. "From what it looks like-" He paused and looked up at the screen. "About 8 weeks" He said and I cried. "I'm so happy" I whispered to Jeffrey and kissed him. "Can we schedule another appointment for checkup on the baby?" Jeffrey asked and the doctor nodded and handed him some papers.

"See you next month" The doctor said and smiled weakly as I sat up.

Jeffrey wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked out. "I love you" He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. "You're so lovely" I replied and grabbed his ass. "Emma!" He warned and I laughed. I smirked at him and hit his chest playfully.

Before heading home we decided to check up on Norman.

Norman was finally awake and he looked so horriable. "Oh god Norman" Jeffrey said and sat down beside him. "Hey buddy!" Norman chuckled and smiled weakly. "How are you feeling?" I asked and sat down on Jeffrey's lap. Jeffrey placed his hand on my belly and rubbed it slowly. "Better" He replied and looked down at Jeffrey's hands. "How far along are you?" Norman asked, placing his hand on my thigh. "8 weeks" I replied and smiled. Norman smiled and looked at Jeffrey, he was happy for us. "Mini Morgan" Norman giggled and Jeffrey laughed. "What!?" I said and turned to Jeffrey. "Nothing sweetheart" He replied and buried his face into my neck.

My hormones were really acting up, I was so sensitive and touchy.

***