Chapter 34

I opened the door into the make-up trailer on set. When I first arrived I was scared. Scared because I didn't want to see Emily's nasty burning eyes staring at me. I didn't even want to look at her face or even be around her. To my surprise I was the first to arrive and it felt pleasant being alone for a few minutes. I plugged my earphones into my iphone and played a really good Rock album on Spotify. I couldn't help but lip-synch the songs and I probably looked like an idiot, but at that moment I really didn't care. I closed my eyes and let the music stream through my veins. It felt incredible. Incredible to feel my own body again.

Suddenly the door swung open. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the mirror. I sighed as I saw who entered the trailer. Emily and Scott. Two persons that I really didn't want to talk to.

"Great" I sighed, taking my earphones out.

"Hey Jeffrey" Emily chuckled opening the make-up bags.

Even the shrill voice of hers made me boil inside, and Scott's frivolous face just pissed me even more off. I decided to ignore her and turned to Scott instead. I really didn't want to have any manner of communication with that bitch.

"I know you hate when you get the manuscript late, but you need to practise the 5 first pages before we start filming tomorrow" Scott said, handing me the script.

I opened the script and narrowed my eyes as I saw how much monologue I needed to practise. The plastered smile on Scott's lips wanted me to hit him. I tried my best not make a scene. I clenched my fist and looked up at Scott. "Something wrong?" He asked, throwing himself down in the chair next to me.

"Are you insane?" I asked, looking down at the script again.

"You can do it Jeffrey, you're a skilled actor" Scott replied, smiling at me.

"Just because people think i'm a skilled actor doesn't mean you can treat me like shit" I said, placing the script on the table next to me.

"Listen.. I know we haven't been talking lately! I get it... you don't like me right now, but at least let me do my job" Scott said, looking over at Emily. "And by the way... we need to have a little conversation about you and Emily" He added, sending me a annoying look.

"Why?" I asked, looking down at my feet.

"Because yesterday Emily told me that you attacked her in your trailer, physically and sexually" Scott replied, looking over at Emily.

"What the fuck! Attacked you? Are you kidding me?" I asked, looking over at Emily.

Emily didn't reply me at all. She just looked down at the floor and played the innocent card. "What the fuck is this?" I yelled, standing up.

"Scott you know me, I never do stuff like that! Emily was the one who showed up at my trailer, and besides that... i'm engaged, so why the hell should I do stuff like that?" I added.

"I don't know" Scott said, sounding like he actually believed that little cheeky liar.

"You don't know? Grow the fuck up Emily, and you too Scott! I'm tired of your fucking bullshit Emily. And Scott do you actually believe that I cheated on Emma? Do you?! Do you think I'll invade Emily when I have a fucking fiancée?" I yelled. Scott and Emily was speechless because they knew I meant business. 

"Answer me... got damn it!" I yelled, throwing my script and phone on the floor.

"I don't know" That was all he could say.

"Screw you, disgusting rat" I said, slamming the door behind me.

I was angry. Really angry. At that moment I just wanted to leave set and drink a bottle of strong whiskey. I didn't want to be around anybody. I forgot my phone in the trailer, but I decided to leave it. I didn't want to talk with Emma about it. Deeply inside me I wanted to find her and tell her, but I just couldn't. I didn't want her to listen to all the bullshit I had to deal with all the time. I was tired of not being good enough. Tired of being used and dragged through shit. I missed Norman and I missed my parents. I wanted Emma to give me a huge hug and tell me that everything would be alright. I wanted to lay down and stroke her little belly, talk to her, be with her, make love to her. I just couldn't. I needed to get away from the set.