Chapter 16:All Your Love

Since that day,when Darling thinks about Chase,her heart just break into little pieces and she cry until she couldn't cry anymore and Herowing shrink into a baby dragon and Rick her head under Darling's arm and then start to cuddle under a tree. "Herowing,what am I going to do. I mean I can't fight while my heart is in pieces"said Darling and Herowing stop cuddling and grabbed the sword necklace and put it in Darling's hand. "Was I too hard on him. I mean he a sweet guy,with those eyes..."said Darling as she start to daydream. "Okay,I can't be in love with him? Can I?"said Darling and she flipped the sword and read the message over and over again. "So,I'm in love but he doesn't love me right? Right? So many questions but not answered."said Darling and she got up and then he saw Chase making rocks skip on the water on the beach as the sun came down. "I think it's time to talk to him. Thanks,Herowing."said Darling and she pet Herowing's head and walked to the beach where Chase was.

"Hey."said Darling and Chase turn around and he saw Darling with a crooked smile and the sword necklace on and he smiled and Darling walked up to him. "Hey."said Chase and stay quiet as they was strangers. "Look,I really glad you are my partner and you not dumb. You bring clumsy is funny to me. I was just   jealous when I saw you with a another girl. I think I was jealous because I was in l-l-love with y-y-you. And that speech you that you give me yesterday,give me second feelings about you. You are a amazing guy and I want you to know that from my bottom of my heart."said Darling. "Well,I'm sorry because you not just a princess,you are a princess that change the whole land of Fairytales and you are the most amazing,beautiful girl I ever met."said Chase and Darling blushed and she close her eyes and she looked up at Chase after she reopened her eyes and then Chase leaned in and give Darling a passionate kiss and after they kissed and then stared into each other's eyes until Chase took off the necklace from Darling and then bow down one knee and said:Darling,will you be my moonlight girl forever?"asked Chase and then Darling gasped and then she quickly looked up and saw the star that they went though to get to Neverland.  "This is not good."said Darling.

To be continued...

Author:
Hello,since I'm am off of school tomorrow because of training day for teachers or something but I want to give you a chapter because of that so I hope you like it,bye! -nmcglothin12