Chapter 12:Here We Go Again

As Darling,Chase,and Herowing walked through the woods of Neverland,things just keep on dropping out of nowhere. As they more closer,things get bigger and bigger and they came out and saw a big tree on the ground with a lot of holes and things keeps on getting out. "What is this?"asked Chase and Darling take the map from Chase and opens it and it said: The Map Of Neverland:The place you never grow up and Darling looked at the map and then she gasped. "Oh no."said Darling and she dropped the golden map and she took out her sword and start to run and she jump into the holes of the tree. "Darling!"shouted Chase and run into the hole that Darling jumped it and he looked and he saw a bunch of pirates coming up to Darling with swords. "No!"shouted Chase and Chase got into the holes and he got in front of Darling. "Chase?"said Darling and Chase start sword fighting with a pirate and Darling rolls her eyes and she start sword frighting with the pirates. 2 minutes later,Darling was done while Chase was still fighting the same pirate and he and the pirate make a x with their swords. "Don't worry,I got it."said Chase and Darling rolls her eyes and she walks up to them,used her sword to make the two swords stop making a x and the two sword was flying in the air and Darling catch Chase's sword while the pirate's sword ended on the ground up with the tip down in the floor and Darling did a side kick to the pirate's stomach and the pirate fell to the ground knockout. "Did you know that I'm a better sword fighter than you?"asked Darling and she throw Chase's sword to him. "Well,you know that I could have take down the pirate myself."said Chase. "And you know that I could have detect all the pirate by myself."said Darling and little boys start to come out wearing animal clothes. "The lost boys."said Darling and she saw a 3-year old boy who was dressed as a fox. "Hi there."said Darling and she picked him up and hold him as a baby and Chase stars at her as she holds the boy. "What happened?"asked Chase after he bend down to the boys. "I don't know but pirates just start attacking our home and they left this note."said Cubby in the bear suit and he gave the note to Chase that said: I see you came. You want to stop me. You can't without a fight. You will be surprised when I defect you. Meet me at the Skull Rock. I''ll be waiting.  -S.H.  "S.H.? What's does that mean?"said Darling as she looked over Chase's shoulder. "I don't know but I may know who is is."said Chase as he touch his chin.

To be continued...