Chapter 18:Into The Woods

"Scarlet,we thought you die a few minutes ago."said Chase. "Yeah but I still alive and I'm-"and the dragon just ate Scarlet whole in one bite and everyone gasped while Apple screams and freak out and then Raven grabbed Apple and then slap her. "Hey,get a whole of yourself,sister!"shouted Raven at Apple and instead of talking back,she cry and run away. "Such a drama queen."said Raven. "Anyway,let's fly the dragon."said Daring and he quickly got on. "Daring,are you sure? You hadn't got your dragon licence yet."said Darling. "No but come on,how hard is to drive a dragon."said Daring and he kicked the dragon on the side and the dragon roured and then he used fire from their month and flames of fire was around the school burning it down and Daring quickly got off of the dragon and the student body followed him. Darling push her jewel in her dress and anything that had blue Darling wearing start to glow. "Hey dragon!"shouted Darling and the dragon turned around to see Darling glowing. "Follow me!"shouted Darling and she went into the forest. "Darling!"said Chase and he runs to the dragon barn.

In the woods,Darling was running until she stopped and took off her sword and when the dragon was in front,she looks up and then she became worried. "Darling,this put had been the worst idea you ever had ever."said Darling and right before she got eaten,Chase grabbed her. "Chase."said Darling. "Darling."said Chase and he lean in until Darling moved Chase's hand and fall. "Darling! How many times I going to save you."shouted Chase and Darling land on the back of the dragon and the dragon roured and he breathe out fire and fire was on the trees burning down the forest. "Oh no. Not the Enchanting Forest."said Chase. Darling run up to the dragon's head with her sword and right before she slice off the dragon's head,the dragon lefted their head and Darling fell and landed in front of a burning tree and the dragon walked up to her ready to eat. "Darling! No!"shouted Chase as the dragon gets closer and closer as darkness came opon her by the dragon as it blocks the sun and then the dragon reach down about to eat her. "Ahh!"said Darling.

To be continued...