Chapter 4

Raven skimmed through Clarke's phone growing angrier by the second.

"I'm so sorry" Clarke said as Raven leaned against the wall.

"Don't be, he's the only one who should be sorry" She replied handing her phone back to her. Clarke just nodded.

"Correction, he's going to be, he obviously doesn't deserve us, look at us, we deserve better, give me a few minutes and then come say hi" Raven smiled.

"Okay, sounds good" Clarke headed out and over to the table. She filled Bellamy and Octavia in, they ordered another round of drinks before standing and heading for Finn's table.

"Clarke!, what a surprise!" He said jumping from his seat and looking at her before turning to Bellamy. "However, I'm not surprised to see you" He said glaring at the taller man beside her. "That's funny I'm not surprised to see you either, or Raven" Clarke smiled. Finn turned to look at Raven who was now making her way over next to Clarke. "Wait, what?" Finn said acting like nothing could possibly be wrong. "Yeah you see, Clarke and I met in the bathroom we had a nice little chat, Finn you are busted and single" Raven said picking up her purse. "That's a fact" Clarke added turning from him and pulling Raven along with her over to Octavia. Bellamy stepped in front of him when he tried to follow. "Stay away from her, I'm only telling you once" Bellamy threatened, before turning to follow the girls. Finn stood in the center of the bar receiving a few glances as he threw some money on the table, and walked out in a hurry. He could hear the hushed voices in the crowd.

Raven, Octavia, and Clarke were on there second shot. Clarke felt a hand on her hip and heard Bellamy's deep voice extremely close to her ear.

"Slow down or I won't get a chance to dance with you"

"Don't you worry, we are going to go dance as soon as this songs over, I don't like this one" she said.

"I'm in need a rebound, whats your name?" Ravens voice sounded behind Clarke. 'please not him'

"Bellamy, and you must be Raven" he replied taking his hand off Clarke to shake Ravens, Clarke could feel her self tense slightly. Of all the luck in the world.

"I'll take another shot" she said pushing the glass across the bar. She watched him fill it and downed it. She turned to grab Bellamy's hand as the music changed, however he was already out on the floor with Raven.

"See that, that is his type" Clarke said motioning to Raven, Octavia looked to the Bartender.

"She will have another shot" After a series of shot's Clarke and Octavia moved to the dance floor together. They danced together the whole night. Bellamy must have left with Raven because it had been awhile since Clarke had seen him. The two girls paid the tab and started what was sure to be a long trip home. By the time they reached the door they were leaning on each other for support. Octavia fumbled with the keys. Once they got in they both sat on the couch. Bellamy just opened the bathroom door when he heard there voices.

"O, I think I'm gonna head home" Clarke slurred.

"I don't think so" Octavia said looking at Clarke. Clarke wouldn't look up, but Octavia could see the wet spots on her pants from the tears falling.

"Clarke, are you crying?" She asked.

"I'll be alright"

"C'mon it just gets worse if you don't talk to me" Octavia pried.

"I thought maybe Finn cheated on Raven with me, maybe he felt I was better for him, then you said Bellamy had a thing for me but he chose Raven over me and fucking disappeared, by now he's had Raven too, the one night I needed a distraction, I'm just assuming Raven is the better choice, obviously they both chose her over me." Clarke sobbed leaning into Octavia. Movement caught Octavia's attention. Bellamy was headed towards them until he saw the look he received from his sister. Stopping in his tracks he turned and headed for his room.