Chapter 8

It had been a few months since Bellamy and Clarke parted ways with Roma and Finn. Clarke and Bellamy were still just friends, a slight bit more awkward then before, they were so concentrated on not getting too close that they were pushing each other away more often then not.

Octavia rushed around the house, she was supposed to be meeting Lincoln in the next hour. Clarke slipped past her as she made her way into the bathroom.

"You all ready? Octavia asked.

"Yup, just waiting on you" Clarke said heading for the kitchen. Bellamy leaned against the counter in shorts that were hanging loosely off his hips, and a bowl of cereal in his hand. She smirked taking his appearance in.

"Like what you see?" Bellamy teased, Clarke could feel her cheeks heat up.

"Bell, get over yourself" She replied, receiving a chuckle.

"Where are you off too dressed like that?" He asked.

"Dressed like what exactly?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Uh, I don't know, like that, all sexy and what not" he said gesturing to her outfit with his hands.

"Bellamy, its a shirt and jeans"

"Clarke, your jeans couldn't be any tighter, and your shirt, well let's just say I can see enough of you to ensure you will cross my dreams tonight."

"Ugh, don't be an idiot" she said shaking her head.

"You didn't answer me"he pried.

"A double date with Octavia and Lincoln." She replied.

" A double date meaning?"

"Meaning I have a date also, that is how it works" she replied.

"With who?"

"Bell don't start, Octavia let's go!" Clarke called to the his sister.

"Not till you tell me with who?" Clarke just shook her head ignoring him.

"Is it Wick?" He asked sounding pissed.

"Bell, Wick and Raven are kinda having a thing, or whatever so no" she replied.

"Clarke tell me" he stated.

"Or what Bell? What is the big deal?, it's nothing and I don't need you making it into something before it has a chance at being anything." She replied evading his question again. She wiped the counter down quick listening to him put his bowl in the sink. Silently willing herself to not yell at him for the ice cream toppings he left out on the counter from earlier.

"What is the big deal, only reason I can think of is it must be someone I know" he stated. She tossed the towel next to the sink and turned to grab the whipped cream and chocolate syrup off the counter and return it to the fridge, she didn't get far before he grabbed her playfully, trapping her in the corner of the counters. She looked at him his eyes meeting hers. Wearing these heels were paying off, she liked being the same height as him.

"Tell me" he stated resting his hands on her waist.

"And if I choose not to?" she asked. She watched his eyes travel to the whipped cream can, she looked at him with wide eyes, she should have put it in the fridge before wiping the counter down. He held her tight to the counter with one hand as he grabbed the can with the other.

"Don't even think about it Bell, I took time to get ready, It's almost time for us to leave. I don't have time to choose a different outfit." she pleaded.

"Tell me" he smirked.

"No, it's none of your business" she replied. She watched him turn the can towards her, shaking her head no at a rapid rate. He lifted his hand shaking the can and moving it towards her. He put a little on the tip of her nose, making the glare she was sending him look ridiculous, and he couldn't hide his smile. She swiped it off her nose wiping it on his bare chest.