Chapter 13

**M Content below...straight smut, the whole chapter. If you are not a smut lover I'll see you in the next chapter :)****

His hand drifted back to her hip, running his finger tip lightly under the edge of her underwear. What he wouldn't give to be able to use both hands right now. He slid his hand further down letting one finger slide lightly up her slit. She let out a quiet moan.

"Princess, you are so wet" his voice was low and she could feel his hot breath on her neck. He sat up against the headboard more.

"Being half naked in bed with you has it's effects"

"Sit in between my legs" he instructed, letting his finger touch her lightly every now and then to remind her he was still there.

"Put your legs over mine, and relax" she pulled her legs up and over his keeping them bent. She knew why he said to relax, she automatically felt like she was vulnerable to anything, completely exposed. He felt her tense.

"Trust me princess, I'm one handed, I'm trying to make it easy for me and pleasurable for you" he pressed a kiss on her neck, sucking lightly. She felt like she could barely breathe, her body was over heated, she felt exposed, but she surely trusted him. She turned her head meeting his lips for a more passionate kiss. She felt him run his tongue along her bottom lip sending shivers through her body. His fingers gently ran over her clit, he teased her entrance lightly with one finger, trailing kisses down her neck until he hit her shoulder, he bit her lightly soothing it with his tongue, the same time he entered her with one finger. She let out a moan.

"God, Bellamy" she whispered as she slightly raised her hips to let his finger go deeper, he added another finger, keeping the pace just above slow. Her reaction to him was driving him crazy, every touch, every kiss, she would moan and kiss him with more intensity, what he would give for use of two hands instead of one, the things he could do to her. He could feel his painfully hard erection, and he was sure Clarke could too as every now and then she would push back against him. His lips were leaving gentle kisses, she could barely feel them. He knew what he was doing to her, he could feel her walls tightening around his fingers. She was trying to speed him up meeting his fingers, he smirked as he leaned down to her ear.

"Patience princess" he whispered.

"That's hard bell, it feels so good" His pace picked up, his lips kissed her mouth hard before latching on to her neck.

"Bellamy, please I'm so close" her voice was barely audible.

"Let go princess, come for me" his husky voice ran right through her, she felt his finger run over her clit and orgasm took over. Her head laid back on Bellamy's shoulder as her body shook, his name a moan leaving her lips, he gently kept his fingers moving slowly wanting her to ride out the orgasm.

She opened her eyes seeing him watching her intently. She smiled at him, turning slightly for a kiss, as she reached a hand behind her running it over the length of his erection, he let out a low moan in to her mouth and she couldn't help but smile. She pulled back, her eyes meeting his.

"Slide down a little, and relax, let me take care of you" her quiet voice with her lust filled eyes made him want to just grab her and bury himself deep inside her, however the pain medicine was starting to wear off and that wasn't much of an option at this point. He slid down till he was in a reclined position. She kissed him with force, her tongue gaining entry into his mouth, her hands ran down his arms and over his chest. She moved her mouth to his neck receiving a moan of appreciation when she hit certain spots. She brought one hand down to his boxers running a finger under the edge before slipping her hand in them. She wrapped her hand around his hard member moving it up and down.

"Clarke, that feels good, too good, after watching you, I'm about on the edge" his voice was deep and lust filled. She nodded acknowledging that she heard him. She kissed down his stomach, along the edge of his boxers and she slid them down his legs. He watched her every move, she could feel his eyes locked on her. She met his eyes as she moved down on him, she lightly trailed her tongue from the base of his erection to the top, she paused to run her tongue over his tip before placing kisses down his shaft.

"Clarke" her name came out as a plea in a moan.

"yes?" she smiled up at him before placing more kisses on him.

"Clarke, the anticipation is going to push me over the edge" he whispered.

"Tell me what you want"she said, he groaned in response.

"God, I want to feel your mouth around me" he barely got it out, before she took the tip in her mouth sucking lightly and running her tongue over it.

Her eyes were locked on his, He watched her take him in her mouth inch by inch. His hand caressed her arm lightly. She took him as deep as she could at a faster pace, his hand moved from her arm to her hair. His fingers were tangled in her mess of blonde curls as he watched her take his full length repeatedly.

"Baby, I'm on the edge" his hand tightened in her hair and she picked up her pace, letting his hand guide her, she could tell he was close, she met his eyes and watched his whole body tense as he filled her mouth. He watched her place kisses up his chest and a light one on his lips. She moved to his neck with light kisses.

"Bellamy, I want to feel you inside of me." she whispered.

"Clarke I can't hold myself over you with one hand"

"No, but I can be on top" she said sucking lightly on mark she made earlier.

"I like the sound of that, my body agrees" He smiled at her as she noticed his erection. She straddled him, pulling her hair up into a pony tail. While she was occupied he took that time to run his hand under her shirt and over her breast, he gave her nipple a slight pinch causing a moan to fall from her lips, she lifted her shirt up over her head giving him a full view. His eyes moved over every inch of her.

"Every part of you is beautiful" Bellamy complimented her with a smile.

"Your not so bad yourself" she smiled leaning down to kiss him.

She sat back up positioning herself above him, she slid down on his erection as slow as she possible could, his one hand had a grip of her hip as he thrust up into her. Her head fell back letting his name fall from her lips.

"That feels amazing"

"Tell me about it, you are so fucking tight" Bellamy growled trying to urge her faster by thrusting his hips up as she rode him. She rocked back and forth on him at a pace she knew she could control herself. His hand was gripping her tight, he wanted it, bad, she could see it in his eyes.

She was so tight, wet and hot around him, he had no idea how he lasted this long. He knew she was trying to draw it out and if he could have he would have taken control.

"Clarke, faster please" he pleaded. He slid his hand over to her lower stomach letting his thumb rub lazy circles over her clit. Her pace quickened and he felt her walls start to tighten around him. He met her eyes and she fell apart in front of him, pulling him over the edge with her. She lay across his chest her body still working through some small spasms. He kissed her cheek and she slid off of him.

He pulled the blankets up over them and she kissed him lightly before rolling over, he pulled her tight to him and wrapped his arm around her.

"Goodnight Princess"

"Night bell" she answered placing her hand over his, before they let themselves rest.