21. Blah blah blah

MICHAEL'S

I followed her into the living room. She sat on the couch taking her sandles off. I sat on the chair to the side of her. She proper her feet up on the table and just looked ahead. She was tense. She still hasn't forgave me for our fight.

"Look Lexi I'm sorry. It was crappy of me. You needed me and it's my duty as the person that impregnated you to be there for you. And I wasn't I left to go be with Rebecca." Her posture soften and she let out a breath.

"No I was being selfish. It's I'm going through so much and I just needed someone that's always been there. And I get you have a girlfriend. I can't expect you to jump at my every whim. We aren't together. And the only thing you have to worry about from me has to be about the babies. Besides I have Frank for everything else now." Her eyes widen. I guess she didn't Mena to say that.

"So you and Frank are a thing now?" I don't know how I feel about this. I know I have Rebecca but Lexi is pregnant with my twins.

"Yeah. And I'm real happy." She looked over and smiled but for some odd reason that hurt. I always thought it would be me to make her happy. I want to be the only one to make her happy.

"It won't last long." Her smile turned into a frown and then into a scowl.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Come on Lexi he'll never make you happy like I can." I smirked at her. She crossed her arms.

"I can believe you Michael Gordon. You have some nerve to say that. After how many nights I stayed up crying over you! Because you was out parting and sleeping around! You just took my fucking heart and destroyed it! It made me so pathetic that I couldn't move on! You're right no one has ever replaced you! I wasted time and energy on a stupid son of a bitch that doesn't give two shits about me! The only reason you have anything to do with me now is because you got me pregnant!" She just looked at me and I could tell she was trying not to cry. "And you know the fucked up part is I still love you. But this hold you had on me is over." She quiet down. She looked down in her lap.

"Lexi."

"Get out." She quietly said. She was holding herself together. I stood up. I walked to the door and walked out.

"I hate you." Was I heard before I shut the door. My heart broke into pieces after that. I really done it that time. She'll never forgive me or anything. Fine she wants to do this then we'll do this. She can't always play victim. I'm hurting too. I need her just as much as she needs me. Tensing my jaw and clenching my fist I stormed to my car and drove to the only place I know to distract me.

♡ LEXI'S POV

I was so angry. I wanted to break something. I walked over to my steroids and plugged in my phone. I turned on Lil' Mix DNA and turned up the volume. {Lol this is what I'm listening to writing this :)} I text Mavis to come over. I ran into my room. And grabbed a box labeled Michael. I rummage through it. I didn't want to burn the pictures. I want to save them for the twins. But I grabbed other stupid crap he got me. Like stuff animals and stupid figurines. I was going through and phase on collecting those stupid things. I grabbed the box and toted it outside. I also grabbed my baseball bat. I turned the outside light on. I walked into the yard and dropped the box. I picked up a stupid ballerina. This was the first one he bought me. I was fourteen and he was sixteen. It was for my birthday. I put it back in the box. I can give it to our little girl. I picked up and elephant that he got me when he first cheated. I threw it up and hit it. Smashing it on impact. It felt good. Most of these we're apology presents. Stupid idoit. I gave him the best years of my life. I through another up and did the same. I hit about five before Mavis walked out back.

"Lexi are you okay?" I turned to her and I broke.

"No I'm not okay. God I hate that bastard." I through another one smashed it. "I keep putting my heart out on the line and he keeps smashing it." I through a stupud frog up and smashed it.

"What happen?"

"We apologize for the other night I mention I was with Frank and I was happy. Then said something that he can't make me happy as him. I snapped." I looked down in the box. I picked up a bear and his pocket knife he left one day at my house. I cut the bear open. Mavis just stood there watching me. I must look insane but I didn't care. I was pissed and hurt. I through the pieces of the bear in my pool wanting it to drown. I through all his stupid letters and cards in a pile. Most were apologies. None out of love. I squirt a bunch of lighter fluid on it and set it on fire. A gulf of flames shot up to the sky I sat there and watched the flames.

"What the hell is going on?!" I heard one of the boys shout. I toned them out and stood by the fire. I can't tell you what happen but as I stood there I felt when I broke. It was like my body literally broke. It was really over for us. I tuned out the commotion behind. It was distant. Eveything was. I just felt like I was falling in a never ending hole. And the darkness closing in around me. It was suffocating. Everything went quiet and black. And I knew then that I was alone. And no one will be there to save me. Not my mom. Not my brother. Not friends. Not Frank. Not my dad. Not even Michael.