16. 17 weeks

Today is the day we find out what the Clifford twins are. I'm so excited. We all moved out of the small apartment and into our homes. The boys loved their new place. The first weekend we moved in we held a joint home warming party. We grilled and invited friends and family. My bump is poking out more now. The landlord is so amazing. I asked him before I moved in if I could paint walls or put up wall paper and he agreed. So I'm extra excited to see how we going to do the rooms. Michael is taking me to the appointment. Rebecca is mad at him for taking me. Michael eventually told her and she was pissed. She called me a slut that's trapping him and how they ain't his. And he just laughed in her face and called her a stupid slut cause I haven't been with anyone but him. She got mad at him and slapped him. Ever since she found out she keeps begging him not to use condoms. Which means they don't have sex near as often as usual. He didn't start using them till after I got knocked up. Which even afterwards he never used them with me.

"I don't know man. I really think she's trying to get pregnant on purpose."

"Ya think?" I asked. As he drove to the appointment.

"My question is why?"

"Cause she hates seeing you with me. She thinks she can trap you like that and you won't have nothing to do with me."

"Makes sense." He sighed. He pulled into the parking lot and parked. He came around and open my door. I smiled and walked towards the building. He came up behind me. We stepped into the lobby. He sat while I sign in. I went to sit by him.

"That dress looks good on you." He winked. I couldn't help the blush. I turned my head and focus on the news on the tv. What hell was that? Ever since that night he spent the night with me he's been sending out flirtation left and right. I wish I knew what he wants.

They called my name to come on back. I stood up and Michael followed me to the back. She did all the normal stuff like take temperature, blood pressure, and weight. We went to a room and the Doc came in and asked me how things are going. She told me what to be expecting this month. It was so exciting. Michael's phone started ringing. He snatched it out of his pocket and turned it on vibrate.

"Sorry." She continued talking. His phone kept on vibrating. He snatched it out and turned it off so it will stop. It must had been Rebecca. She told me to lay back and lift my dress up after she handed me something to go over my lap. I do as told. She squirt the gel on the tool and rubbed it on my belly.

"So I hear y'all are going to find out today?"

"Well no I am. Michael wants it to be a surprise." She smiled at him as he walked out of the room. She moved it around some. Their heartbeats filled the room. It was so cool to see them on the screen. I honestly can't wait to see them in person.

"Okay let's see what baby A is." She spoke quietly. She moved the thing around to get a good view of him. "Looks like 'A' is a boy." She smiled.

"And looks like he has a sister." I felt tears pool in my eyes. She printed off some pictures of the babies and handed them to me with some paper towels to clean myself off. We left after making another appointment.

"Okay I'm thinking instead of telling everyone. We have like a gender reveal party." I looked over at Michael. He gave me a crazy look.

"What? That sounds crazy." He laughed.

"No. Come on. It gives y'all an excuse to throw another party. Just drop me off at my car and I'll go and get some party supplies. And plus I came up with a cute way to tell you what the babies are."

"I thought you have a job. Remember? And I want it to be a surprise."

"Hmm funny thing is I got pregnant by the boss and he let's me do whatever I want. Besides he knows it's Friday and at the end of the day. Please let me surprise you at the party!" I joked. And he agreed to let me surprise him. He dropped me off and I went to the party supply store. I got everything blue and pink for the party. Made me a giggle a little cause they are a boy and girl. After spending almost a $100 at the store I went to the baby store. I was going to buy them a cute outfit. Now that I can finally buy stuff. I walked around buying a couple things. Not to much right now. Then I found the perfect outfit for both of them and they were so adorable to give to Michael as a way of telling him what they are. Ah I can't wait! This is going to be so awesome! I went to the check out line and bought all the stuff. I placed all the bags in the trunk. I sent out a group text to everyone.

This is a party invite.
Party: Gender Reveal
Place: Lexi's palace
Time: 1:00 pm

Better be there bitches!!!

I got some replies back. Some saying they will be there. Some going to be late. Some not coming. My mother texting and telling me not to call her a bitch. Of course guys gonna be there. I went to our private group chat and message them.

Hey losers. I might need y'all help to set up for the party :) please!!!

Which they agreed to. Luke said even Mavis was going to come help. I wish Amber could make it. I pulled up to my garage and popped the trunk. After loading everything in the house I sat down to rest. She said I should start getting energy soon and won't be so tired all the time. I got up and grabbed the bag of the outfits. I sat on the living room floor to put them in a gift bag. I found the perfect bags. They are a cute baby themed bag. One has a giant 'A' and the other a 'B'. Tomorrow is going to be perfect.