19. Baby this, baby that

☆Michael's POV☆

I invited Rebecca over. Of course she brought her shadow. So now we're sitting in the living room watching some show about girls and gossip. I laid my head back when my phone beeped. Before I could grab, she snatched it off my leg and open the text.

"Why is that bitch texting you?" I grabbed my phone and read the text.

Baby mama♧: hey Where's Calum? No one seen him.

"Really your getting mad cause she asked about her brother?" I stood up. And walked out texting her and saying no.

"I just don't get why she keeps blowing up your phone. Y'all ain't together. She has her own boyfriend. She can't have mine." She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Cause we are having babies together. And besides we're really good friends."

"Key word, friends. Now let's go to your room and have make up sex baby." She cooed in her not-so-sexy voice. I reached up and unhooked her arms. She's been pressureing me to have sex ever since she found out. Like she's competing with her.

"Let's raincheck. Besides I gotta go somewhere. Bye." Shes scoffed and she grabbed her purse and bounced. Her and her shadow friend. But before I could sigh in relief I heard the door open and a shrill 'Really?' I heard the door slam and people walking back into the kitchen. I gained my composer and turned around. Lexi was standing there looking at Rebecca who was glaring at her.

"Why the hell is she coming into your place unannounced?"

"She just walked in like she owned the place." Janet agreed.

"I honestly came over to check on my brother. I haven't heard from him all day." She threw her hands up in surrender.

"Lousy excuse. The real reason is for Michael. I bet you planned this whole thing. Didn't you?" Rebecca nearly shouted.

"Look Rebecca. Listen and listen good. You are with him. Not me. We are just two people having babies. You won. You got him. Now back the hell off. I'm sick of it." She went to walk out the kitchen but was stopped by Rebecca opening her moth again.

"Yeah that's right. Remember that next time you think you have him. I won." Her mouth turned into an evil smirk. Lexi's turned around and smiled.

"Yeah that's right you won. You won the guy that's not having sex with you cause he doesn't want to be with you forever or have any ties with you at all when it all ends. But you see I'M having his twins. But congratulations on winning." Then she turned and walked down the halls. I turned to see Rebecca glaring at me. I was laughing hard on the inside. But I wasn't going to do that in front of her.

"What does she mean? You don't wanna have a baby with me?"

"No not really." I said nonchalantly.

"Hymph. What the hell does that mean? You can have babies with her but not me?! Your girlfriend?! Fine you know what? I'm leaving." She snatched her bags and left. Her and Janet. I rolled my eyes and walked down the hall to see Lexi sitting on my bed looking at a magazine. I came in and sat at the head of my bed.

"I didn't mean to get you in trouble." She didn't look up from the magazine.

"Nah don't worry about it. She's always bitching about something. Besides what you said was true." She looked up at me. I couldn't look away from her big beautiful eyes. I want to so bad tell her how I feel. She smiled at me. She through the magazine over on my desk. She crawled up to the pillows and laid down.