Around Town

Austin && Zorian in the Multimedia

It was 10 in the morning and I was taking the kids around town. It was better than staying in that hotel all day. I was now putting on Sa'Mario blue and white Jordan's. I was also planning on go getting his hair braid ( or should I use the word cornrow?) After that I took up my handbag and we left.

When we reached outside the building we waited for a cab to come pick us up.

" Mom, can I get my hair cut?" Zari asked out of the blue

" uh.. No why"

She sighed and ignored me as if I didn't asked her a question. Sometimes I feel like popping on her but I figure maybe its because she never had a father figure. Well August played a little bit in her life before he decided to walk out on us.

A cab had finally came and we went in and he pulled off. We stopped at the mall.
We went into a few stores not wanting anything though. Soon we came upon the barber and hair salon. We entered and was assist instantly. I told the guy exactly what I wanted him to do with Sam's hair. He showed me a few pictures of hairstyle and Sam chose one.

Zari on the other hand was ignoring me until she finally spoke. " Okay so since I can't cut my hair can I at lease color it?" She asked with an attitude.

" don't make me pop yo ass in here, who the fuck you think you giving attitude to"

She looked around seeing a few people staring. " Mom I'm sorry..."

" Yeah go get it coloured in whatever color you want"

She smiled at me and I sigh and sat down in an empty chair.

As I was texting on my phone, I heard a voice I think I might have heard before " I just need my usual haircut" the person said. I looked up seeing the guy I bumped into the other day. I guess I stared too long because he noticed my stare and gave me a smile. As he fixed his jacket I realize this guy was married. I quickly looked away and get back busy on my phone.

A few minutes next to an hour I looked up seeing Zari standing infront of me. She got her hair dyed blue.

" So do you like it?" She smiled dancing around.

" ofc, its cute. I might as well get mine done too"

I got up and sat in the chair to get my hair dyed in red.

*

*

After the long wait in the hair salon. We went to the food court to get something to eat. We order burgers and fries with cup sodas. We sat and ate our food.