Back In New York 💞❗

Who Missed Me?! .. Nobody Okay

------- Kay

Da da Damn I can't believe yo
Now after everything we've been through
If you would've listen
You wouldn't make the same mistake
Too bad you're never around
We probably could've worked it out
Can't get with the problems, cause you're too busy running away
But in a couple a days you come run back
No sir not anymore! It ain't going down like that.

I wiped away the falling tear from my eyes as I jotted down a few words in my journal. As I wrote the last Line I closed my journal as I silently sat down and cried. I guess it was just my emotions messing around with me. Too many memories of what my life was like was around and I couldn't help but think about where did everything really went wrong. Why wasn't I able to see that things weren't heading in the right path.
I was back home in New York with my children I was alone at home since they went to stay with my mother. I heard the doorbell rang and I quickly wiped my face with the back of my sweater. I went and open the door seeing my girls Chris Trey and August. Even thou I was feeling down I knew I had to put that feeling in the back of my head for a few hours.

" Omg I miss y'all" I said as I hugged them all. We did a few small talks as they came inside and I locked the door. They all took seats in the sofa and on the loveseat.

" can I get y'all something to drink?"

" Naa we brought some liquor since we knew you just came back yesterday" Chris answered

" good idea"

" So what's up with you? How was Miami and all?" Ashley asked

" It was good, I liked there but.. There's just no place like home" I laughed.

" Sade can I talk to you for a minute?"

" Really August, I haven't seen her in months geez" Jacky said rolling her eyes.

August waved her off then pull Me out my seat. I followed him to our bedroom, he locked the door behind him before he began to speak.

" Why were you crying ma?"

" I wasn't crying..."

" you know I know when you're lying and right now you're lying"

" August don't start.."

" Don't start what? Asking you why you were crying?"

" As if you care..' I mumbled

" Ofc I care.. I care about you more than anything.. I care about you more than you know.. Sade I'm sorry I messed things up.. But you need to know a nigga is still here fa' you"

" I don't want your sympathy August.. You feeling sorry for me I don't want it. I'm fine.. Matter a fact I'll be fine. I've been through worst than this and I dealt with shxt on MY own. I can deal with this too" I lashed out at him. I was angry inside and I felt all emotions of what different persons brought up on me pilling up. I didn't want to take my anger out on August especially for something he have no idea about.

" Sade, ( he sighed) just calm down and talk to me.. Tell me what's going on that bothers you so much. A nigga ain't tryna feel sorry fo yo ass bel'eev that but I'm here for you whenever you stop acting like a 11 year old in a relationship"

And just like that he stepped out the room. I stood there And took in deep breaths trying to gather myself from not crying.

See the thing is, Terrence and I are going through some shxt, him and his wife are at it. She starting to throw shades at me for her man and on the other side Terrence thinks I still got feelings for August.

I went back to the living room to see them just about to share pizza and coke.
August was sitting in my previous seat, he pulled me on top of him and I sat down. Chris past him his plate of pizza while Trey past me mine.

" What movie we watching?" Jacky asked.

I shrugged my shoulders as I took a bite from my pizza.

" we could watch Power"

" I can't deal with Tommy crazy ass right now" Ashley waved Chris off.

" Since y'all ain't nothing to do, let's just write some music.. Collaboration anybody?" Trey asked.

" Shxt mayne Im down fa this" August joined in. " Baebeh can you get us some books and pens?" He added.

I got up and sat my plate on the coffee table, I went and got them what they need and return.

" So what are y'all gonna write about?" I asked

" some shxt.. I dunno " Chris said as he wrote whatever on his sheet of paper.

I got up off August and went into the kitchen to get me some water.

When I went back into the living room they were all goofing around.

" Its almost time to get home.. Have work tonight" Ashley said getting up.

" I wish I could stop by at the club tonight but I can't you know I gotta babysit "

" Aww girl its okay. You're a mommy what else could I expect"

I laughed and pulled her in a tight hug. " I love you bitch " I whispered in her ear

" I love you more hoe "

We said our goodbyes to them as they left. August didn't leave with them for some reason he felt the need to stay with me.

Naaaawwt feeling this but.. Psshhh

Hävä ❤ ✨