14

" What time are we going to go see Aug?" I asked Austin as we stepped out of the bathtub.

" Maybe around 1 .. It depends on what time the others are going"

" okay. Remember we have a flight to ketch at 5 "

" I remember".

I stood up as he dried my wet body. We then left the bathroom to the bedroom where I oiled down my body. I put on my Victoria Secret matching red lace panty and bra. I then put on a mini black tice then I threw on my grey turkey neck dress. I lace up my strap up sandal on my feet then let down my hair. I did my makeup and place some grey lipstick on. I then felt arms wrapped around my body. I looked at Austin through the mirror as he kissed on my neck.

" Austin chill"

He laughed against my neck as he continued " You know your gonna mess up my cat eye just give me a few minutes and then I'm all yours"

He licked his lips " mhm you pinky promise?"

" I promise big head now move" I laughed and playfully pushed him away. He left and went to his suitcase picking out a jeans pants and a shirt. I continued to get pretty up while he got fully dressed.

Once I was finish I unplugged my charger from the socket and place my phone in my grey handbag.

" You done now?" Austin asked as he took up his Mk brand gold watch locking it around his wrist.

" Yeah let's go" I said grabbing my bag and my coat. I made my way over to the doorway where he was standing . We stepped out and he locked up the door. We made our way down to the elevator and stepped in once the door parted.

Since Austin had rented a vehicle, we made our way into the parking lot and he unlock the doors. I sat in the passenger seat and waited for him to get ready.
We planned on going out to get breakfast then go visit August. We'll be leaving today because we gotta get back to school.

College life was no joke, and playing with my parent's and Sade's money was no joke either. I had to get back to school early tomorrow morning.

Austin and I attend different colleges but we aren't too far from each other. Just walking distance, but the best part of it is that we live together.

Board in was way too expensive and my people couldn't afford all that money. So I decided to pay rent at a nearby house and Austin decided he'd stay there with me since he needs to spend time with me.

" You heard from your FAM yet?" I asked as I scroll on his Facebook page. I was the type to watch his page cause he's mines! And there are a lot of bitches who definitely don't respect others relationship and I think that's ella disrespectful I hated how thirsty bitches would leave comments on his pics talking bout he's mines that's bae etc.  Or even be rude enough to post rubbish on his timeline. And the part that makes me mad is that they all know I'm his girlfriend.
Hoes tho. RMEZ !

" oh yea, Trav texted saying they are at breakfast shop"

" and how we'll find them"
" he gave me the address and I already put it in the gps"

" okay..." I turned the volume on the radio some more as Beyonce Sorry played.

*

*

*

*

I was sitting down next to August as he laid in his bed. Nicki had just left the room to go get some water which only left August and I.
I continued to feed him with the soup Nicki had brought him earlier.