Meets

I was at home chilling by myself, after one of them hoes left, shxd y'all must miss a nigga.
Life fo' yo nigga ain't tha same. Sometimes I wished I could ho back tu time and undo some fucked up shxt I did.
After leaving Sade that night I packed up my things and left town thinking I could get a fresh start. Finding out Sade had being cheating on me had me fucked up just thinking about the girl I love vybing another dude. ( sigh) so yeah, after I left town I went by ma mother in Nola. Been that I wasn't ma self they all knew sumn' was wrong, I didn't say shxt tu non a them till one day it was just too much fo me all em liquors and weed in ma system make me feel like I'm a drug addict ya feel meh?
I sat down and I talked to ma ma' about everything that had happened. She told me I was wrong for jumping to conclusion and popping off on Sade, saying awful words that'll forever stain tu her heart and fo walking out on her and the baby..

I admit I was she even talked to me about stopping making drops at night. Like how tf you think I'm gon make my money. She started irritating a nigga til I got fed the fuck up of her and that crack her nigga who she let convinced her on putting out her own blood on em streets.

Life then was fucking crazy. Moving around town from one apartment to another job a nigga running outta money. Some nights no food. One night I was sitting by a corner shop hoping someone could come and buy some rocks from me till this fine ass chick came up to me. She took me in her apartment, I was never the type to depend on a woman but in my state I had no other choice. Shawdy took good care of me and soon I fall right back on my feet.

Now living in Miami Florida with her. Ain't gon lie I love this girl she means alot to me. I don't feel nothn fo Sade nomor but I was thinking about visiting them soon.

Even though I'm now settled down I still have a few hoes coming through when a nigga dick needs to get suck. I'd never ask ma girl to get freaky on me I rather her doing it off her own will.

Remembering all that I've been through I started jotting down some lyrics, that girl motivates me about doing music. Sometimes I think about it but I'm just not ready for the fame.

A few hours has past and I saw the door open then shut.

" Hey baby, how you doing?"
She asked walking coming over to me on the sofa

" I'm good, how was yo day beautiful?"

" ugh it was a little exhausting.. I think I might need a massage later"

" iight"

She reached over and took up the book I was writing in earlier reading what I've written down. She then closed it and turn to face me

" August, I really think you should  go record this tomorrow.. And I mean tomorrow"

" why you gotta be so demanding?"

" because you have a talent. And you don't want to make use of it Aug"

" okay okay fine. I'll go.. "

" yeah tomorrow, and I'll be coming with you"