17

Zorian && Austin in the multimedia
( the pic Zori snap of them in bed in chapter 16) ❤❤

I hurried out Terrence car once he came to a stop at the hospital gate, since he was going to one  of his clubs to check up on things he offered to drop me off by the hospital.

" I'll see you later.." I leaned over and he gently pecked my lips cause me to smile against his.

" okay baby, see you when I get back"

I turned and made my way towards the front door as he got back in his car and drove off.

After getting my pass I went on inside. As soon as I reached August room I saw Paula her daughter and some celebrities and some other guys I don't know. I pulled downr my high waist shocking yellow pencil skirt and pull close my orange leather jacket since my boobs was a bit exposed from my inner black and yellow strapless mini blouse.

I was just in time for the doctor motioning myself, Nicki and Paula inside his room.

He looked over at us once he heard the door close.

" So guys.. Oh yes before I start Good afternoon"

" Good afternoon doc" we said in union then he gave us a head nod then started again.

" Yes as I was saying, I've called you 3 in here because I still hadn't get an answer from anybody as to who will look after him and where he'll be staying. "

We looked amongst one another still not sure what to tell him. I mean Paula is his girlfriend and still she wasn't showing interest in lookin after August.

" What about his girl, I taught she'd be the first to volunteer" Nicki stated. I nodded my head totally agreeing with her.

" Doc, as you can see I'm a celebrity.. Im a very busy individual who hardly ever have time for myself. So looking after August is a no no for me. But I'll still try and visit him when I can " she continued the doctor then nodded.

" I totally understand Ms.Maragh.  && what about you?" He turned towards Paula waiting for her to answer.

" Oh.. Uh.. I uh.. I work so staying with August 24/7 can't happen. I think JTS best if he stays in the hospital a little while longer"
I was taken back by what she just said. It was surprising as hell to me that she couldn't take a day or two off or even try to change her schedule to be with her MAN considering his health.

August sucked his teeth as he stood up and put his traveling bag on the bed stuffing a few things that was on the bed.

" Doc I'll be fine. I'll take my meds on time too just please sign my discharge papers so I can get outta here"

" Sir your girlfriend will not be able to loo-"

" I'll look after him" I interrupted his sentence. He looked over at me asking if I was sure about this and I told him yes. He then sign the papers and one of the guys carried his bag while I grab the teddy I brought for him and some other gifts. Nicki escorted him out .

" You want me to drop y'all home?" Nicki ask.

" Naa we good ma, and thanks for being here for me" they both hugged each other. As soon as Paula and her daughter came outside August went over to them and snatch a car key from her hand then toss it to me