8

Terrance Up In The Multimedia ❤❤

2 Days Later

I woke up from a loud knocking at the front door I pulled the covers off my body and made my way through the doorway and headed to the front door, I swung the door open to see Terrance standing there all dressed up in his jacket suit.

" Good morning beautiful." He said with a slight smile

" Morning Terrance, what brought you by so early?"

" Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked completely ignoring my question. I shot up my brow and step aside for him to come inside. Once he did I closed the door and turned to face him.

" Damn Sade, why you gotta be so damn sexy in the morning?' He looked me up and down in a seductive way.

I looked down now remembering what I really had on, a silky red sleeveless nitey which could barely over my ass.
" I'll go grab a robe I'll be back" I was about to step around him but he held me back

" no need for that baby, anyways I came by to ask if I could get you on a date with me tonight?"

" uh...." I said looking around not sure if I should say yes or no " Look Terrance I font think that would be possible, I mean you're a married man.. I'd be pissed if my husband takes another woman out behind my back"

" do I gotta take this ring off for you to stop reminding me I'm married every time I ask you out?"

" Terrance I can't..."

He came closer to me and held onto my hand as I was fully against the door
He pressed his soft pink lips against mine and deepen it, I wanted to stop but I just couldn't stop myself because it felt so right even though deep down I know its wrong. Suddenly the clearing of a throat stopped us. He both looked over by the passage to see Zari standing there with here arms crossed across her chess..

" uh.... Uhm, ..." I stuttered trying to find the right words to come out..

" Whatever mom" she said and made her way back through the passage.

" I'm sorry about that.." I said not making eye contact
" Sade look at me, its nothing to be sorry about. "

"Okay..."
" I'll be leaving for work now get ready by 7, someone will be here to pick you up"

I smiled to myself as he made his way out.

I then close the door and sigh as I made my way to Zaria's room. I knocked then went in to see her with her hair plugs in her ears all wrapped up in bed.
I went over to her bed and pulled em out trying to get her attention. She then looked up at me and sigh.

" Zari, I want to talk to you..."

" Go ahead..." She said not even making eye contact with me  I sigh knowing that this was going to be a hard nut to crack.

" Zari... What you saw .was nothing okay"

She nodded still not giving me her attention
" What's the matter with you?"

" there's no matter mom, I'm just pissed at the fact that you know he's married and living next door with his wife and daughter... Don't you think its completely inappropriate and unacceptable?"

I sigh knowing her point and what she mention was true. I know he's married and I still didn't stop him when he threw himself onto me.

" Yes Zari I know that.. But you wouldn't understand..."

" oh no I do understand.. And I do know that he's not someone you should get yourself involved with knowing he's married"

" okay I get that he's married and you're not approved of him... Well us for that matter (I mumbled) "

" well.. Sharia will be showing me about and I think she'll be here soon, so... I have to get ready"
She said getting up and walled out the room to the bathroom while pining up her hair.

I got up and left her room and went to the other bathroom to get freshen up and did my hygiene.

Once I was through I got dressed tided my room then went to the kitchen to get breakfast ready..

I open the refrigerator and took out 3 eggs to scramble them.  Soon I heard small foot steps so I knew Sa'Mario was somewhere near towards the kitchen.
" Sam!" I yelled

" yes mommy?"

" I'll come get you freshen up in a minute, I'm making breakfast make your sister give you your toothbrush and brush your teeth"

He said okay as I heard him running back to the passage.
*

*

*

*

Zari

Sharia and I had just left my place to go hit up with her friends. I was not so excited to go but I just wanted to get away from my mother for a few hours.

Even though sharia was young she had her own vehicle. We hopped in was now on our way to wherever..

On our journey she turned the radio on and started to blast Side to Side by Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj.

We sang along, and as soon as it it Nicki part damn the car got turnt up!!!!!!!

Since we were having our little girly girly time it didn't took us more than 30 minutes to pull up at a mansion with two other cars parked there.

" We're here" she said as she shit the car off and took up her phone and got out I did the same then she locked up the car. I then fixed my blouse perfectly over my back that was a bit exposed. We walked up at the doorstep and she rang the bell. Soon it was then open by a white girl, she's short and a bit fat but not  too fat. Her hair was dark red.
The sound of sharia's voice send me back to reality. She motioned for me to come inside so I did.

I looked  around in the spacious living room and admire how perfectly it was with matching furniture's and colour to color soft furnishings.

I heard laughing coming from my left and followed behind sharia and the girl towards wherever the sound was coming from.
When we got there I saw a few boys and two other girl.

" Aye guys, this is Zari. Zari is my new friend well as it seems soon to be sister" she laughed. I looked at her surprisingly she said that. " These are my FAM. Yeah my squad. That's Kayda.. Judian, Vanessa, and this is my nigga and his crew "

"Hi" I smiled and waved to them. They welcomed me and we began to chill.

After hours of getting to know them and goofing around Vanessa the white girl came back into the living room looking all nervous..

" uh.. Guys my parents are on there way home and I didn't mention having company over so y'all need to leave before they get here"

" damn you just gonna kick us out like that?" A long hair boy spoke

She rolled her eyes as if she was ketchin an attitude. I picked up my phone and stood up on my feet.

" let's go babe" Jake said to Sharia.

We all left and went our separate ways.