Love All Over Me 💧💯

Having the urge to spend the day with just August I sent the children to go stay with Zorian by August house. He arrived here some minutes ago, I was in the kitchen thinking about what I might make for breakfast when he came in.

" Watchu' in here think'n bout?"

" Oh nothing really.. Just that I'm not sure what I should cook for breakfast that's all" I shrugged my shoulders.

" Well, he said making his way over to me by the sink why don't I make you something while you go back in bed"

" Really?" I asked smiling as my face lit up.

" Yes sunshine , you deserve it.. Now ge'cho fat ass up out'ta here"

He slapped my ass and playfully pushed me towards the doorway. I left him alone and went to my bedroom to take a shower. After that I flat iron my hair. I Stan infront the mirror while I did so, I started to think about what I'd look like if I actually cut it. Not coming up with the perfect idea I continued to get it straightened out. I took up a clean white towel from the draw where we kept towels and wrapped it around my body after putting on my Victoria secret matching rose pink lace set.

Walking into the bedroom I saw August sitting on the bed with a board tray next to him sat two small plates and two cups of orange juice.

I smiled at him as I made my way over to him.
" It looks good, what did you made?"

" Well why don't you take yo ass on the bed and lemme sho' you" he smirked at me.

As I was about to sat down I felt the towel loosen so I wrapped it back tighter
" Why you gotta have this around yo? Shxt its just me n yo here' you ain't gotta be walking aroun the house with towel, take this shxt off" he said grabbing the top of the towel letting it pull out so it fell from around me. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down in the bed with my back and head up against the bed head.

He picked up a fork and added some of what he cooked onto it. He brought it up to my mouth "Taste it" he said to me. I looked at him then back on the fork then back at him before I finally open my mouth. I began chewing, no lie this was delicious.

" You like it?" He smiled

" Of course this is good! What is it?" I asked as I took up the glass of orange juice and drank some.

" Nutella French Toast " he smirked

" Mhm.. With strawberries I see I took up a cut of strawberry and seductively chew it I love it Aüg.. The flavors really  compliments one another perfectly ❤ " 

" I'm glad you luhv it baebey , now lemme finish feed ma big baebeh "  I giggled a little, and let him feed me

" I'm glad you luhv it baebey , now lemme finish feed ma big baebeh "  I giggled a little, and let him feed me. I then took the fork from his hand and fed him some too. After through with consuming the Nutella French toast and our orange juice I started to add whipped cream to the left over strawberries when August stopped me.

" I gotta better idea" he whispered to me then took the tray to the kitchen leaving the strawberries in a under-liner . I laid there waiting for him to arrive back. When he did he came smirking while shaking the bottle of Whipped cream. He pulled me up and laid me cross the bed after unhooking my bra and removing my underwear.

He slowly hovered over me and kissed my body down to my belly, it felt pretty amazing. Stopping for a minute me sprayed some of the whipped cream on me nipples and suck on them. After doing the some had left on his fingers so I brought it up to my mouth and sucked it off seductively staring in his eyes, he smirked at me before he did a cocky laugh. " Mhm , nasty I see' " I laughed too and pulled his finger from my mouth.

He kept my legs closed as he sprayed some over my private area and topped it off with a little strawberry.

Before I knew it he was at it with cleaning me up..

Spreading my legs apart he stared at my entrance " You So beautiful mayne' " he smirked.

August Alsina

Approaching her pussy slowly, I started to tease her by licking and kissing the inner part of her thigh, which is said to be a woman's most tender spot. After doing that I went dangerously close to her pussy, then float away. I watched as her face made different facial expressions and watching her biting onto her bottom lip, I knew I was working her good. I Nuzzled my face into her pussy and brush my lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her. As soon as she started buckling up I put my lips right ontop of her slit.

Kissing her gently then harder I used my tongue to separate her pussy lips as soon as she opens up I ran my tongue up and down between her layers of flesh

Kissing her gently then harder I used my tongue to separate her pussy lips as soon as she opens up I ran my tongue up and down between her layers of flesh. Seeing that her clot has gotten hard enough I started to tongue fuck her.

Watching the reactions on her face I realise she can't manage no more, but that didn't stop me I started to suck harder, I felt her hands in my hair and her moaning telling me not to stop then harder I went, lifting her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm, I moved with her not stopping.

" Auh! Yesh don't stop!  don't ever fucking st.. Stop August!" She screamed out.

Making designs on her pussy while I suck it I felt her body shook, a few minutes and I stopped then she released her juices. Not wanting to use a condom I stroke myself

" Get on all 4's" I demand. Trying to catch a breath she did as requested and positioned the right way I wanted her with her ass up, I shoved myself into her and thrust hard in and out.

" Fuck august!' She yelled out and moaned over and over as I pickk up my speed.

She felt good! better than I can even remember and for the rest of the day we did rounds after rounds.

blahhhh!!
Shxtty Chapter

But Anyho' I Updated

I Pray For Nola