10

Zari && Sa'Mario in the MM ❤❤

Sade

I've decided that I would take the kids shopping today and get something for myself as well. Tonight was the night Terrence would take me out on a date and I wanted to look good. Since I had canceled on him the other day he decided tonight would be the night and this time he wouldn't take no for an answer. I've already had a mother daughter talk with Zari and she was kinda cool with us going out tonight.

We stopped at a few stores getting clothes and shoes. We were now in a boy store looking around for some swagged up shxt for my baby.

" let's go over to the shoes section" Zari suggested, we all went over there and say down on a store sofa like seat that was placed in the middle. I tried on different brands if shoes on his small feet then ordered the ones I prefer. After getting 5 boxes of shoes I went and get some clothes they'll match his shoes.
We then went to the cashier and paid for our things. We then left and went into the last store for the day. I was already tired from all the walking and the damn sun.

" Zari this is the last stop so ensure you grab whatever"

" alright"

I looked around on the racks for dresses soon I found an outstanding black dress. I took it up and went into the changing room to see how it fitted my body. I then looked over into the body length mirror and admired how perfectly it hugged around my curve. I then took it off and changed back into my previous clothing.

" can I get this?" Zari asked as soon as I stepped out of the changing room.

" yes sure"

I waited until she was through then we went and cash our things.

" So where do you guys want to go now? "

" I'm hungry, but I want to go home and play video game" Sam spoke up.

" okay baby. I'll take y'all home and I'll cook you something to eat okay?"

" yes mommy"

August

I just got home from the studio, yes a nigga recorded 2 new singles today. Since I'm getting good feedbacks from Nobody knows from my fans I figured I should show them some love by recording 2 more.

Anyways, I walked into the kitchen because I smelled something burning, I saw Paula there " Cooking" " Damn ma, what you burning in my kitchen?" I asked her stepping in.

" I'm baking fish baby, its a little burnt but it still tastes good... I think" she mumbled the last part as she place the hot baking tray on a cooking rack. I ain't know who she think gon sit and eat that with her but I sure know it ain't gon be me.

" who gon eat that shxt?, that ain't slightly burnt that shxt is roasted and burnt badly.. Shxt is too black"

" damn August. Don't you think you can use the knife and scrape it off since its too black"

" tf? Paula what the fuck were you in here doing? Didn't you smell it? "

" I was busy doing something else" she said. I lifted a brow and hissed my teeth walking out the kitchen over with this damn conversation.

I ain't even know why I stayed around with her I mean, ye shawdy helped me out a few years back but shxt. She can't do nothing right. Burning the damn fish while you're in the kitchen. That's something Sade never or would never let happen.. What did I just mention Sade??..

I ran my hand down my face as my mind drifted off to the good times.

Sade

Its now 7:15 and Terrance is supposed to be here by now. I was filled dressed and was sitting in the couch with the kids watching movie as I waited for Terrence. Finally I heard the door bell rang and I went to get it. I gently pulled down my dress and opened the door seeing Terrence all suited out and looking sexy with Sharia behind him.

I motioned for them to come in and they stepped in.

" Zari, Sam.. Sup" Terrence greeted them

" Hi" they both said and focused back on the tv.

" I was wondering if Sharia could stay here until we get back?"

" of course, that ain't a problem"

She smiled at me " thanks Ms.Sade, now yall need leave"

She went and sat beside Zari as I went and took up my purse. We told them bye and left.