Miami Fl

Right now I'm hella pissed! This phone I fucking up my story already kmft!
The previous chapter wasn't nowhere near ending as yet. Sigh... UghI might have to do it as a flash back or something but I'm going to find a way to add it in ight?...

2 days later

Today is the day that I would leave town, I wanted a vacation but not only that I wanted to get my mind off these bad memories that I faced sometimes. Ofc I was taking my babies with me. They needed it two, for the longest Sa'Mario has being asking about his father and how comes he had never met nor talk to him. I myself wasn't sure of the right answer to give because I didn't want to tell him something that would make him never want to ask about his father again or if he ever sees August he might never give him the time of his day . I would never want Sam to change his mind about the man that is supposed to be by his side.

I plan on maybe living in Miami Florida and visit here sometimes, only if my children wanted that.
I was now packing the last suitcase with Sam's things. Zari had already packed her two bags and was now getting dressed. Sam was sitting on my bed playing games on his tablet, I swear that boy is a game head.

My phone began to ring. " mommiie your fone is calling" I looked up at him and smiled.

" yes baby I hear it ringingI walked over to my phone on the chester draw. I answered before it stopped.

Sade speaking..

Safe flight boo, amma miss you just call me when you get there