No Body Knows

<How Y'all Doing? , I'm back again with another update . Keep safe! Pray for Haiti ❤>

It was around 11:45, almost noon and I just step foot in the studio. I have a few people from my childhood days who are willing to record/produce my music and sign me on their records. I was thankful for them and there help even though I was still not ready to put my writings out.. I keep doubting myself as to what if they ain't good as I thought they are? What if nobody even recognize me or even by my albums when they're out and shxt? Damn! I thought to myself. I didnt want my girl here with me today so I forced her not to come here with me.

I knocked on the door and a few minutes later the door crack open with a nigga at the door " Who you?" He asked " August, is Craig here?" " Yeah, and you want him becau-" " Who's at the door?" Someone from inside asked. " Some nigga said he name August" " Let Him In" he instructed.

He open the door wide enough for me to step inside, I did while he looked me up and down in a disgust way. Another guy came over to check if I had any for of weapon on me " He's clean boss" Craig nodded and motioned for me to follow behind. I followed behind as the guys followed behind me. We went inside the studio which was somewhere near to the back. Craig sat down in his seat " So wassup Aug" " nothn much mayne, just came through to make a stop in the studio... " " Yeah that's wassup?" I nodded " And you're sure about this? Cause I know from back in them days you always had a thing for music but was always afraid people never like your shxts" " Ye I know that but... Its wort the try ain't it?" He nodded and I did the same. He started up everything with a few others who helped him out. I took out my book and scan the words of the song. I was skipping through when I saw another one I think I might wanna do first, I sat down on one of the chairs as I really looked back in my life, like my passed what happened a few months back along with my childhood days. I sigh and ran my hand down my face.

" You ready?" " ye mayne" I said to Craig and got up and walked into the booth. I place the headphone over my head pulling em down over my ears.  Craig gave me a head nod signaling I should start. I took a deep breath then exhale telling myself its time.

Nobody knows what I go through
Wish you put yourself inside my shoes
I got friends that ain't friends no more
They don't understand the life I chose
You see the money and the fame
They could hurt everything you love

Got some people that depend on me
&& I can't give up
They  don't know what I'm going through, they don't know what I'm going through
Nobody saw the struggle
They just see where it brought
They focus on the peace but they never saw t the war
Homies I started with ain't make it to the end
They use to be my niggas now we ain't friends
Long as I'm putting niggas onit they be all good
Soon as I saw I can't they the first to go
I see em tryna cone around since I'm out the hood
But I see em being fake so I had to let em know
Nobody knows what I go through wish you could put yoself inside my shoes .......