Continuation

We stood on the red carpet and strike poses as the cameras flashes, soon Terrence placed his free hand around my lower back as he escorted me inside. Sharia and Zari walked infront as the security let us through. With all these camera's I knew for a fact by tomorrow or the middle of the week there's going to be a lot of problems with Terrence and his wife along with the media.
Terrence is a well known business man so of course majority of the things he do is published and I definitely don't want to be in the middle of anything.

A man came and escorted us to our table, which was five to each table.

The girls sat while Terrence introduce me to a few people. A few of them weren't very pleasant as some gave me that kind of stank look, I know my dress is a bit exposing but if this is what Terrence wants to see me in tonight then of course I am going to let him see me in it. He pulled out my chair then I sat down next to Zari while he sat next to me.

" Sup ma mane!" Rodney loudness greet us as he pulled out the last empty seat around our table and sat down.

" Was sup fool?" Him and Terrence did their handshake.

We exchanged a few short words since the event has started. The lights then dim and the place grew silent as the hostess for the nighaat I believe came onstage.

" Special Goodnight to everyone, thank you all for coming out tonight" she paused as the crowd of people applaud " tonight is the night we will be putting on a show for the people in need and I want everyone to enjoy themselves"

The first performer of the night came onstage once the hostess called for him.
The thing is, persons would go perform and then they'll make money off them..

2 hours had pass and the level of money went higher, we were now served food and wine go drink. After finish eating and tables were cleared Terrence got a phone call to come to the back, he pulled out his chair and held out his hand for mine. I place my hand in his and sat my purse next to Zari.

We maneuvered our way through the crowd as he held onto my waist leading my body in the direction he was going.

When we got there a few of his coworkers where in here having confuse or disappointed looks on there faces.

" What's up with you guys?" Terrence asked with a concern tone

" B won't make it!"

" What?  how can she not?"

" Mane idk some shxt bout family emergency" another gentleman spokeup.

" shxt this is fucked up" Terrence said in frustration as he ran his hand down his face

" Its best we just end the damn so and use what we already earn so far on these people"

Terrence hiss his teeth as he became angry. I could understand why though since he had putted a whole lot of money for this to come alive.

" What was she performing?" I asked

" We ain't know ma'am"

" Oh, well auh.. To save the show I think I'll go onstage"

Terrence and everybody else's attention turned on me. " What are you going to do?"

I shrugged my shoulders" I don't know.. Whatever it takes though so C'mon"

I said pulling him up from the seat he was seated in. We all left and I went onstage. This was my first time doing anything like this in front of so many damn people. Yes I am beyond nervous but more nervous about if anyone will pay their hard working money for me. The place grew quiet once again.