Never Can Say Goodbye 😉❤🔐

Lol That's Literally Me ^^ ✌ El Oh El

Quickly putting on my peachish color pants over my body suit I pushed my straightened hair behind my ear as I put on my pair of sandals. Putting on some nude makeup I threw a few things in my Mk bag. I took up my cellphone and my key leaving my bedroom.

The children were in the kitchen taking up snacks and juice to bring with them.

" Y'all ready to go home?, have everything you need Sam? And Zari what about you?"

" Yes mom I took up my game, my tablet and a few snacks" Sam answered.

" Yeah I took up all I think I'll be needing"

" okay let's go, August should be here any minute"  I told them as we walked out the kitchen. Once we got out the house I closed the front door and drop the keys in my handbag. Just in time August car pulled up infront our gate and parked across the street. 

I held on to Sam's hand since he got all excited once he saw August, preventing him from running across the street. I then locked the gate then we crossed the road.  By time we reached over the car he wiggled his tiny arm out my hand and ran towards August who was leaned up on his car waiting for us.
" Daddy!" Sam shouted happily. August picked him up and tickled his sides causing him to have a fit laugh.

August drag Zari towards him since she was too busy on her phone, pulling her in a hug. I took the bag with their things from them and sat it in the back seat.

August buckled Sam with his seatbelt while Zari went on the other side, I took my seat in the front and waited for him to come start the car. When he was through with Sam, he came in and started the car up, turning on the music he pulled off.

" you look nice " he complimented me

  " Thanks" I smiled at him.

My phone vibrated in my hand so I looked to see who messaged me, it was Terrence

Terrence ✨: I miss you already, call me when you see this.

I sigh and press the top button on my phone locking it. I wasn't in the mood for his shxt right now anyways.

" You aiight baebeh?" He looked over at me then back on the road

" Yeah, I'm good"

-

°

After leaving his friend studio, we were now walking on the side walk, the children was walking in from of us so we could keep an eye on them. Out of nowhere we heard screams and quickly looked across the street seeing some teenagers screaming, holding on to their chest and pointing over on us, before we know it they rushed across the street over to us.

" Omg! August Alsina!! Oh my God oh my God! Can we get a picture with you guys??" She squealed.

" Yeah sure baebeh" his strong accent rolled off his tongue.

" No wayy!! Oh my gosh! Did he jus called me what I think he called me " she turned to friends asking them.

I practically rolled my eyes in the back of my mind at her stupid little antics.

We took a few shots with them then I backed out their " August Time" they were having.

" Mom can I shot a pic of you, you look nice"
Zari asked. I blushed a little a strike a simple pose for her.  I took a few more then I took some with them including selfies.