Standing by

*****a few years from now*****

Kirstie POV

"Thankyou all so so soooo much for being here tonight. We love you all." I said. This was the last show of our tour. Pentatonix has come a long way. We won the sing off a few years ago and we won a grammy. Yes.... A GRAMMY! Well actually two of them.

"Since this is our last show on tour we decided to do something special." Said Scott. "Ah yes. We have an extra song for ya'll which is very dear to my heart." Said Mitch. "Yeah. We arranged it two days ago and it was written by our very own dragon.... aka Avi Kaplan." Said Kevin and everyone laughed including us.

"Hehe. Thanks Kervy." Said Avi. "So. I wrote this song a while back. I didn't know if it was good so i kind of kept it to myself for a little while untill someone invaded my privacy and found it laying in a drawer." He said. "Buuuut. It turned out to be a happy ending." Sang Mitch in high pitched voice. And again everyone laughed.

"But anyways. I wrote this song about someone very dear to my heart, about someone special to me." He looked at me and i started blushing madly. "This special someone is the one and only, beautiful and talented.... Kirstie Maldonado. And tonight is a special night because we are celebrating our 5 year anniversary. I love you with all my heart." I smiled and blew him a kiss. We started the song.

"I counted the stars tonight
Oh how they shine so bright
I gather them all so we perfectly align
While we gaze from far away
And separately watch the day
Come rising across the horizon in our minds

And now i know
My heart is strong
Where you belong
Is by my side
So will you hold
Cause time is cold
But in your soul
I'm standing by

Ohhhhhh ohhh
Ohhhhhh ohhh

I have waited a thousand years
And now that tomorrow's here
I will shout from the mountain tops
Our hearts belong near
And we've travelled land and sea
The beaken the love we keep
And when we unite this would all have been our dream

And now we know
Our hearts are strong
Where we belong
Is side by side
And so we'll hold
Eachother close
And in our souls
We're standing by

Ohhhhhh ohhh Ohhhhhh ohhh
Ohhhh ohhhh ohhh
Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhh
Ohhhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhhh

And so we'll hold
Eachother close
And then we'll know
We're standing by"

By the time the song finished i was a crying mess and i saw Avi had tears in his eyes. I jumped out of my place and hugged him. He didn't hesitate at all and picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and i smiled at him. "I love you Avi." "I love you more." He said. "Well i love you most." I said sticking my tounge out. "You think you won this battle?" He asked. "I already did." I said proudly. "Oh yeah..... we'll see about that." He said and slid one of his hands in his pockets and got down on one knee.

I put both of my hands on my mouth and started balling my eyes out...... again. "Kirstie, you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. There are no words to explain what i feel for you. You are my light in the hallway. I loved you from the first moment i layed my eyes on you, i love you now and i will love you for the rest of my life. But that's not enough. I want eternity. So..... Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He said. I was speachless. I was so happy. "Y-yes. Yes yes and YES. Of course I'll marry you." I said jumping into his arms. "I love you Kit Kat." "I love you too dragon."

****the day of the wedding****

"Rise and shine sleepy head. It's your big day!" I just woke up and found Esther squeeling like a chipmunk. I smiled at her. "I know I'm supposed to be happy but it's too early." I said. "Oh. Quit your wining. It's 12 in the afyer noon and in less than 5 hours we are going to be sisters in law!" "Yeah i know. I can't wait! I'm gonna go to the bathroom first and then we'll start getting ready." "Okay. I'm gonna set up. Hurry up slow poke!" She said. "I will. Give me 5 more minutes." I whined yet again. "Fine. 5 more minutes. Only because i love you. But not as much as my brother does." She winked at me and left. "WELL IT'S TRUE!!!!" i screamed and i heard her laughter from the other room.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled widley. "I can't believe I'm getting married to the man whom i absolutely love. He's my soulmate and i can't believe he's all mine." I said and started brushing my teeth. I took a shower and ten minutes later i got out of my room and in the kitchen. "So. What's first?" I asked Esther who was currently watching TV. "Oh hey. So i was thinking first we'll start with your hair, then make up and then we put you in your dress." She said. "Okay! I love it. I can't believe it! I'm getting married!" I jumped and she soon joined me. "No time for that. We gotta get ready." And with that we began our quest.

We were ready in 3 hours. Long time but worth it. "You're done. Take a look." She said and opened the closet which had a full length mirror inside of it. My hair was a half up half down sort of thing. I had braids on the top and at the back a rosette. My make up was perfect. I had a neutral eye shadow colour so basically i had a natural look. And my dress was beautiful. "I love it Esther. Thankyou, thankyou, THANKYOU!" "Oh. One last thing." She said and reached her hand out and grabbed the veil. She put it on my head and said "You are going to be an amazing wife." I smiled at her.

Avi POV

Me and the guys including my brother were waiting at the church. I was shaking. "What's wrong soon to be husband?" Asked Kevin. "Nothing.... just nervous." "There is nothing to be nervous about. You two are practically meant for eachother. Take it from me. I am your best man after all." He said proudly. I smiled at that. "Thanks America!" I told him. "You're most welcome." He said. After 45 minutes, people started filling the church and some were coming to congratulate me. Suddenly i heard the music start and i went to my place shaking. But suddenly my shaking stopped, and so did everything else because i saw the most beautiful girl in the world.

Kirstie POV

I was walking the aisle with Mitch since my dad ya know.... But i was happy to do it with one of my best friends. Then i saw him. Avi was so handsome and i cant believe that today I'm going to be able to call him husband and I'm going to be his wife.

Hey Kavi lovers.
This is not the end don't worry. The next chapter will be the last. 😔
But i will be writing a PTX one shots. So go check that out if you like.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next time.
Stay gorgeous! 😍😘😚👄💖