Chapter Two

Here is my next cpapter. Enjoy! :)
__________________________________________________________________________

~Liam's POV~

The summer had been perfect. Thanks to Ella. She was so hot with her dark brown hair, grey eyes whith that little secret shade of blue around the middle and her prefect tanned, model figured body. I know she fell in love with me but what she doesn't know, or no one knows is that I fell in love with her too.

I was just walking in to the cafeteria after making-out with Allie Willson, not that she ment anything to me, she was just the first one I saw. And met the boys. Me and Zac did a high - five when he showed me his latest hook-up Poppy Taylor. Oh god, that little blonde and pink barbiedoll who is just really annoying.But I tried to be exited for him.

Then I herd my name: "Yo Liam" I spun around to find Stephanie and Vanessa standing there. They both looked hot in their skin tight clothes and good looking faces. I knew Josh had a kinda 'crush' on Vanessa so I turned to Stephanie

"Oh, hi Steph. Wanna do something fun, just the two of us?" Then I someone (Anthony) smacked the back of my head and said:

"Shut up! She's my almost-stepsister" Yup, he's got a girlfriend so he is extra protective. Especially when it comes to Eleanor and Stephanie.

Stephanie rolled her eyes and continued:

"Do yo remember what you did this summer?"

Well of course I remembered my summer with Ella. How could I ever forget the most amazing girl I've ever met? An the first girl I ever fell in love with? But I couldn't tell anyone. Because if I told them that I, the school's biggest player, fell in love with a girl they would just laugh.

So I went with an easy answer: "Nop. Not at all"

What could this two girls do?

Conjure Ella?

And just just if they had heard my thoughts they took a step aside and there she was.

Ella -

My summerlove

Pretty as a picture

Sexy

Hot

Beautiful

Innocent

- Clark

When our eyes met the whole world was gone. There were just the two of us. I felt a mix of emotions: Love, Confused, Happiness, Sadness and so much more.

"Ella?" I started. There was a question I needed an answer to. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I-I moved here" She stuttered and bit her bottom lip. God, that was sexy. I smirked at her sexiness.

I couldn't show the boys that she meant something to me 'cause they did know that I hooked up whith someone this simmer, but that I, the school's biggest player, fell in love? No, they sisn't know that. So I decided to pretend that she was just that hook-up that I didn't remember her.

"Well welcome to my world. It's called school and means I get what I want and you just go with the flow"

Maybe that was too much. I saw her face become sader and she said

"What happened to the Liam Olsen I met on the beach? The guy that was nice, sweet, caring, a true gentleman?"

'I wonder that too! Trust me, I do!'

My friends started laugh so I decided to do that too.

The final line. The one that would break her heart. I said it