Chapter Fourteen

~Zac's POV~

My part of the plan was easy.

Too easy.

We got to the party and Liam was the first one to talk to her. If that didn't work Stephanie and Vanessa were gonna talk to her.

"Hi there hot stuff" I spun around and found myself against the wall with annoying Poppy in front of me.

"Wanna take this upstairs?" I asked with a fake smirk. The truth is that I don't like Poppy. She's just a good distraction to not think about the girl I really like.

Stephanie

I've liked her since we were 11 and I kissed her under the big oak tree that our school was so proud of.

"Sure" Poppy said with a big grin.

"Go there you. I'll be up in a minute. And wear something sexy" I said and she wispered

"Parents' bedroom" in my ear before she left me there.

Then I got in to the crowed room and spotted the guy I was gonna talk to.

"Hey Dylan" I said and he looked up at me

"Do I know you?"

I took out a big pile of cash

"No, but you maybe wanna get to know me" I said

"Okay" He started "But I don't do the switching in public. We need an emply room"

"Parents' bedroom?" I asked

"Sure" He said

"I'll meet you there in a minute" I started. "I just have to make sure that my girlfriend don't notice" I glanced over at Stephanie and Dylan nodded.

"I'll wait there"

This was way too easy

I found Drew and told him that when Ella came looking for the bathroom he was gonna tell her the way to his parents' bedroom. He thought about it but agreed without asking why.

So my part here was done.

"Well played" I spun aound and found Stephanie standing there grinning at me.

"Thanks Steph" I smirked and winked at her. I knew she didn't like that nickname.

Then a really awkward silence came over us.

"Sooo....." We both said on the same time. Then we were quiet again.

"I-I have to go and-"Stephanie started but to my suprise I cut her of

"Will you go out with me?"

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Erm...Sure" She said

"Tomorrow night?" I asked

"Okay I have to go now and tell Vanessa and Anthony that the plan worked" She said and ran away and I felt my lips make a big, goofy smile.

The next thing I saw was Ella rushing down the stairs.

"Please take me home"

I borrowed Vanessa's car and dropped her of and then I returned to the party. And danced the rest of the night with Stephanie.

~Ella's POV~

I woke up with a pair of strong arms holding my waist and a strong headache.

I slowly turned around to see whose arms it was. And yes, your guess is right. It was Liam.

Why is he here?