Chapter Three

I know it took forever but here is the next chapter
__________________________________________________________

~Ella's POV~

Liam leaned in in and just when out lips were about to meet, a loud scream echoed in our ears. Liam turned his head around and started to run to the screaming girl who was his sister.

"What's wrong Molls?"

"That boy, Marcus Black, took my doll" The little girl cried.

"That's because he likes you" Liam started and glanced at me before continuing "Boys are mean to girls they like"

I knew he talked about lunch and I bent down to him and wispered "I forgive you" in his ear. He smiled and turned to his sister again.

"Really?" She asked and Liam nodded with a smile.

"So, should I tease him about that?"

"Yes, you should" I said. I couldn't help it.

"Oh, come one" Liam said.

The little girl ran towards the little boy with a teasing smile while I laughed at Liam's facial expression. We sat down on a bench and talked.

After a while of comfortable silence hi said

"I owe you a kiss now"

"Yes you do"

"Let's go home now"

"Sure"

"Hey Molls! It's time to go home"

Molly looked at us and gave Marcus a quick hug and ran towards us.

"Catch me, Li-Li" she screamed and giggled when Liam caught her and lifted her up in the air. I couldn't help but smile at the cute scene.

"Are you coming with us?" Molly asked and her deep brown eyes looked at me with hope in them.

"You are welcome if you want to" Liam said with the same hope in his deep brown eyes. 

"Why not" I said with a smile.

We walked in silence. Only Molly was talking all the time. All I could think about was Liam's prefect body, his nice side, his protective side, and then his female copy: Molly. Her prefect little face, how she looked up to Liam and so much more was in my head. 

"...and then he kissed me on the cheek and then he became my boyfriend"

"What? You have a boyfriend?" The sound of Liam's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes" she giggled. "He's name is Connor. Ella, do you have a boyfriend" Both her and Liam looked at me.

"No I don't. I heven't had one since this summer. And that was my first one"

Liam's face formed a smile. By now we reached their house. Or pardon me, freakin' mansion. The house was huge.

We went inside and Molly jumped off Liam's back.

"Liam, is that you. and Molly?" an old voice shouted.

"Yes, grandma. It's us and my friend Ella"

"Give the girls everything they want. That's how you treat girls. And if they say they don't know what they want, you give them what you know they want"

"I've heard that before grandma"

I laughed. What a smart grandma he's got.

We went to his room. He sat on his couch and I sat donw on his huge bed. We sat there in silence until I had to ask