Chapter Six

~Liam's POV~

It was friday today.

Ella had been ignoring me since tuseday and I had no idea why.

"Do you know why she's ignoring you?" Anthony looked concerned

"Nop" I said and shrugged

"You want me to ask her? Or Stephanie?"

"I don't know"

"I'll ask Stephanie"

We sat in the cefeteria and had our lunch. My eyes were glued to Ella's table and on one sprecial girl there. Every time she looked up and our eyes met she turned around and look at something else.

When the last period was over I went to the boys.

"Guess what!" Anthony asked

"What?" I asked with less exitement

"Wow. This ignoring thing is really getting on you. You're not as funny as you were before"

"Was that what you wanted to say?"

"No. I overheard Stephanie talk in her phone with her mum and she said that her, Vanessa and Ella would have a sleepover at our place tonight"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's trash it!" Josh said really loud

"Nah. I was thinking more of having a game night at my place. And then Josh can meet Vanessa. If you dare talk to her this time" Anthony said with a smirk

"Sounds good" Zac and Nate said. Josh rolled his Eyes and agreed on the idea.

"What do you think Liam?"

"Okay I'm in"

"Cool. The grils are meeting at six so shall we say seven?" We all nodded and went towards our cars.

~Ella's POV~

"What do you mean your friends are coming over?" Stephanie screamed at Anthony.

"Me, Josh, Zac, Nate and Liam are having a gamenight" Anthony's voice sounded calm.

"Can't you be at another of the guys homes?"

"Nop. It's all settled. They'll be here at seven"

She rushed in to the room and looked at me and Vanessa.

"We can change location if you want to" She said

"Yeah my parents aren't home" Vanessa said

"No" I said "I can do this"

"If you say so" Vanessa said.

I nodded

All three of us wore very short pyama shorts and tight tank tops. We had collected all pillows we could find in the house and had big bags of junk food and big boxes ice cream and had set everything in Stephanie's big room in front of her big screen. We were now watching "Grease" which I love by the way!

In the middle of the movie the door bell rang and Anthony shouted for Stephanie to open the door 'cause he was in the shower. Stephanie got up and turned to me and Vanessa. We gave her confusing looks.

"What? You don't thing I'm gonna answer the door alone dressed like this? With guys on the other side of the door"

We snickered and got up as well and went downstairs to the door. Stephanie opened up and there stood

Zac

Nate

Josh

and