Chapter Thirteen

~Liam's POV~

It felt weird and empty to wake up alone in my own bed. I pushed myself out of bed and got myself in the shower.

Standing there under the warm water made my mind have a battle with itself.

Why would she exept a date with Dylan? Because I'm an idiot and I deserve to be alone.

Why did I act like an idiot and have sex with Amanda Queller when I love Ella? The answer is still because I'm an idiot.

Why can't you just rewind time sometimes? That's a good question.

Why am I such an idiot? An even better question.

Why did I do it? Only you have the answer on that one. But I can give you a hint: jealousy.

I love Ella with all my heart

I have to get her back

And I know exactly how

When I got out of the shower I felt better but that feeling left me when I entered the kitchen and Sam said that Ella already left and that Dylan picked her up. I told my siblings to go and get dressed while I dialed a number I knew very well.

"Sup man" He answered

"Hey is Stephanie there? I kinda need to talk to both of you"

"Yeah she's here but she doesn't wanna talk to you. What happened"

"Just put me on speaker"

"Okay okay relax man"....."So, now you're on speaker and Stephanie can't run away"

 Just saying her name made me wanna punch something. Or rather: somthing punch me. I hate myself!

"Yeah I have" Stephanie said and I sighted deep.

"Steph do you-"

"Don't call me Steph!"

I groaned

"Fine! Stephanie, do you remember the first time I screwed up? With kissing Selena? Do you remember what you said when you helped me get her back?" I asked and hoped she remembered the conversation we had:

"I lover her. Okay? And I only kissed Selena 'cause I never thought that a perfect girl like Ella could like a guy like me"

This time both Stephanie and I froze

Did I really say that?

That I lover her?

Guess I did

"Well..." Stephanie started. "....in that case...I'm gonna help you get her. You two belong tohether"

It was quiet on the other side of the phone.

"Yes..." She finally said. "I do remember. But that was before you showed the real you. You can forget to get my help now"

I groaned

Girls

Always so comlicaded

"Fine...see ya at school"

~Ella's POV~

"See ya tonight" Dylan said as he dropped me of at Liam's house. As much as I wanted to leave I knew I had to stay here for Sam and Molly.

"Yeah see ya"

It was friday which means that I'd been avoding Liam for a week. It was painful to not be able to languish for his perfect body and sweet kisses.