Chapter Twelve

"You're living with Liam?" Stephanie almost spat out her food over Vanessa when I told them.

"And his siblings. It's not like we are alone or anything. They need me in the house to cook and clean and -"

"Have sex with Liam" Stephanie finished for me

"What? No!!" I practically screamed

"Okay, okay. Chill woman" she said. Just like Liam had this morning. "So you're not banging eatch other every time you have the chance"

"Well...there was a little...seassion...last night"

"I knew it"

"And now you're totally falling for him?" Vanessa asked

"I don't know..I mean..I do like him, a lot. And now we're spending everyday together and so on"

This morning had been good. We dropped Sam of at school and Molly at daycare and then we drove to our school. People had looked very much when Liam and I got out of his car. We entered school and we said our goodbyes before walking off eatch to their friends.

And now me, Staphanie and Vanessa sat at our usual table in the cafeteria and Liam, Anthony, Zac, Nate and Josh sat at their usual table.

~Liam's POV~

"C'mon Liam! It'll be fun" Zac still tried to make me attend some party tonight.

"But it's a schoolnight and you know that I'm living alone with my siblings. And they have homework"

"But Ella is there. Right?"

"Yes...but -"

"No butts! There'll be plenty of those at the party. And nice ones. And Ella can take care of your siblings. It's your life too"

Tha party sounded like what I needed after everything I've been through and Ella would understand.

Right?

Right

"I guess I can ask"

"Yes bro!! I knew I could count on you" Zac said before he started to make-out with Melissa again. The tall blonde girl moaned in pleassure and that made me think of Ella. How she responded to my touches on her body and how it made me feel to have her in my arms.

We were on our way to pick up Sam and Molly when I decided to ask her.

"There's a party tonight and I was wondering if you would mind to be alone with Sam and Molly tonight so I can go"

She was quiet for a moment before she said "I guess that's okay"

"Thanks. You're the best" I said and smirked when a faint shade of pink reached her cheeks.

~Ella's POV~

I didn't want him to go to a stupid party but what can I say? I can't boss over him and he's not my boyfriend so he should have a life too. Just because I gave up mine to help his siblings doesn't mean that he should too.

We reached the house and it turned out that I was gonna babysit five kids instead of only two. Sam had brought Jake and Lucas and Molly begged us to say yes when she wanted her friend Hannah to come with us too. Hannah was a short girl with big blue eyes and really curly dark hair. She's gonna be beautiful when she grow up. I couldn't say no to the girls so I agreed.

When Liam left for the party Molly and Hannah were in Molly's room playing with Barbie dolls and the young boys were playing some racing game on the X-Box. And I was alone in my room finishing off my math homework for tomorrow. When I almost was done the doorbell rang. I thought it was just a parent who was gonna pick up it's kid but other side of the door stood a tall dark haired guy with big blue eyes.