Chapter Eleven

~Summer Memorie. How we fell in love~

I had just arrived to the beach after checking in at the hotel with my parents. The hotel was beautiful but the beach was even more beautiful.

It was evening and my parents were at the hotel bar to have some fun and I didn't wan't to be alone in a hotelroom when the beach looked like this.

I stood alone just admiring the colour of the water and the sky when someone knocked on my shoulder. I turned around and met a pair of light blue eyes. It was a tall guy with the hair colour in caramel brown. He had a big and beautiful body and was dressed in brown swim shorts and a green T-shirt.

"Hi love, I'm Max Miller. What's a beautiful girl like you doing alone on the beach?" He said in a british accent.

"I'm Isabella Clark but everybody calls me Ella and I just arrived here with my parents"

"Well, Ella. I'm just on my way to a beach party with a lot of teenagers. You wanna come?"

"Sure" I said and sent him a smile.

We walked along the beach and soon I spotted a big fire, loud music and a lot of people dancing and drinking.

As we got closer to the fire a short guy with big abs, red hair and brown eyes started to shot Max's name and started to run towards us.

"Max! Guess what!! I got the girl's number and..." he stopped as he noticed me. "Oh, hello beautiful. I'm Damian and you are?"

"Ella" I said

"Well it's nice to meet you"

"Same" I said

"I'll get us something to drink. Why don't you sit down on those blankets over there?" Max said and pointed at some blankets on the ground. There were other people there but I went there anyways.

I had just sat down when I heard a 'Whatch out!' and then I felt something hard hit my head.

"Hey, are you okay?" A blonde guy asked me. He had deep brown eyes and the body that every guy wanted.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"You sure? 'Cause you don't look very happy"

"Well FYI I didn't plan to spend the first day of summer vaccation getting a voleyball in my head and then have to talk to an idiot who won't tell me his name"

He started to laugh.

When he was done he said "I'm Liam Olsen"

"Isabella Clark. But call me Ella"

"Okay Ella. Are you here alone?"

"No, I'm actually here with my parents"

"I ment here here" he pointed at the beach where we sat

"Aha. Well I came with a guy named Max who showed me this party and he was gonna get us some drinks. He's the guy over there talking and now...kissing...the..blonde...girl" I looked at Liam "Well I guess I'm here alone. Are you here alone?"

"Yes. Actually all alone. No parents. No one"

"Why?"

"I would love to tell you all about it but not here. You wanna take a walk?"

"Sure"

We started to walk along the beach and Liam told me about how his mum recently died and how he and his two younger siblings now lived with their grandma and that he was here to find his dad.