Chapter Four

~Ella's POV~

Today was the day the whole gang were gonna help Anthony and Stephanie and their parents to move.

So after school was over we all went out and split up so Josh, Vanessa, Anthony and Stephanie were in Anthony's car and me, Liam, Nate and Zac were in Liam's car.

"Time to show some muscles guys" Zac said with a grin from the front seat. Yes I lost the front seat to him. I were in the bach seat with Nate.

"Yeah! The girls will be drooling over us" Nate said with a smirk and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and saw Liam watch me smiling in the mirror. I smiled back.

We reached the big house and got out from the car.

"Come one girls! I wanna show you my new room" Stephanie took mine and Vanessa's hands and strated drag us towards the house. We got to a big room with light blue walls and big windows.

"Ta dah" she said

"WOW!" Vanessa and I said in unison.

"Well, let's get some furniture in here" She said with a big smile. We nodded and started to walk down and out again. And when we got out the first thing we saw was five shirtless guys with nice abs carrying heavy stuff. There were a lot, like a LOT of nice abs to look at. My eyes stuck on Liam. His abs were just perfect. They had really gotten bigger since the last time I saw him shirtless.

"If you take a picture it will last longer"

I immediately looked at Liam's face. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards the big truck and decided to work. I took a box. The box said: towels so I asked Stephanie were to put it and then I went to the small room behind the kitchen. When I got out I heard someone in the in the kitchen. I decided to be a little funny.

"Booh!!!"

"Aaah!!" The person screamed and turned around. It was Liam of course. "Did you just scare me?"

"Yes I did" I said. Proud of auctually succeed.

"Well I think you're about to regret it" he said with a smirk

"I think so too" I said as I laughing ran away with him behind me. I ran outside to the back yard and where he catched me and felled. He was on top of me and he tickled me.

"S-S-Stop!" I said between my laughter.

"Say please" He said and tickled me harder

"P-Ple-ease"

"Sorry, it didn't work" he said as he continued

"I'll say anything" I screamed

By now all our friends were watching us and laughtng at us.

Liam stopped tickle me and said "Okay, say this..." He leaned in and wispered in my ear.

"No way! I'm not saying that"

"Yes you are" 

"No" I said and he started tickle me again

"Okay, okay! Fine. I'll say it" I took a deep breath and said:

"Liam is so hot that even I can resist it. He looks like a god and I get attracted by his sexiness"

Silence

Then everybody laughed

I blushed

"That's right, babe" Liam said between his laugher.

~Hours later~

I got home and was met by my parents.

"Honey, your father ans I are leaving town for a couple of days" my mun started. "But we fixed so you can have dinner at the neighbour's house every night if you want to"