Chapter Eight

"So, how was the date?" I asked Vanessa when my tears had stopped.

"It was magical" Vanessa said with a dreamy smile.

"Tell us everything" Stephanie said.

"Okay. First we had dinner at Diamond restaurant. The food there was magical. Then we went for a walk along the river and we had our first kiss and he asked me to be his grilfriend and I said yes"

"Wow Vanessa. That's amazing" I said with a smile. "You know what? I'm gonna walk home now. Thanks for the talk. I really needed it"

"I can drive you if you want to? My car is outside" Vanessa said

"Okay thanks" I said and got one last hug from Stephanie.

When I got inside I Went straight to my bed and fell asleep.

~Liam's POV~

"Ella? Are you ready to go" I said as I stood outside Stephanie's door.

"Ella's not here" Stephaine said. When she opened the door she said "She left with Vanessa 15 minutes ago"

"But I told her I'd wait for her so I could take her home"

"She didn't wanna go with you"

"What have I done?"

"You don't know that you kissed another girl at the party? The same day you asked my best friend to be your girlfriend. She was even on her way to say yes. You really are a player and a heartbreaker"

I froze

Was Ella really gonna say yes to be my girlfriend?

Wow

I really screwed it up

I only kissed Selena bacause I didn't think Ella wanted me.

"Oh no"

"Is that all you can say?" Stephanie almost screamed at my face

"Yes it is" I screamed back. "I lover her Okay? And I only kissed Selena 'cause I never thought a perfect girl like Ella could like a guy like me"

This time both Stephanie and I froze.

Did I really say that?

That I love her?

Guess I did.

"Well....." Stephanie started "...In that case.....I'm gonne help you get her. You two belong together"

"You are?"

"Yes. See you at school"

"Yeah. See ya" I left the house and drove straight back home and went to bed. Monday's gonna be akward.

~Monday~

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked Stephanie

"Yes! This plan is perfect. Exept from that maybe" She said.

As I turned around. What I saw was Ella kiss a tall guy with black hair. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt.

Why would she kiss him?

Wasn't he a lot older then her?

"Who's that" I asked when I heard Stephanie gasp behind me.

"That's....Vanessa's older cousin...Tristan"

~Saturday night in the car with Vanessa. Ella's POV~

"I'm sorry it happened" Vanessa said for the tenth time in ten minutes.